• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

More deals in the official Macy*s coupon thread.
Member Summary

macys (40.58kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Great price. Thanks, OP!

rated:
Perfect timing.  Needed a king-sized comforter for holiday guests.  Almost paid more than twice this price earlier this morning for a similar one from Kohls, but this is a much better deal, available in store and I like the red plaid pattern for winter.
Thanks OP!

rated:
Dilly101 said:   Perfect timing.  Needed a king-sized comforter for holiday guests.  Almost paid more than twice this price earlier this morning for a similar one from Kohls, but this is a much better deal, available in store and I like the red plaid pattern for winter.
Thanks OP!

Do you know if these comforters are reversible?  I like the red color but don't like the plaid, so i'm hoping it's reversible because the back side appears to be solid red, well, at least appears in the picture. 

rated:
I was trying to order just one comforter, which are not available in-store locally.
They are charging me $9.95 Shipping plus $3.00 Shipping Surcharge (whatever that is ???)...
So, when all is said and done (comforter, shipping, shipping surcharge, tax, coupon), total cost is $32.81

Be sure to check your shipping costs !!! Deal breaker for me !

rated:
shoppin658 said:   I was trying to order just one comforter, which are not available in-store locally.
They are charging me $9.95 Shipping plus $3.00 Shipping Surcharge (whatever that is ???)...
So, when all is said and done (comforter, shipping, shipping surcharge, tax, coupon), total cost is $32.81

Be sure to check your shipping costs !!! Deal breaker for me !

Order two for free shipping and return one in store.

rated:
niniss said:   
Dilly101 said:   Perfect timing.  Needed a king-sized comforter for holiday guests.  Almost paid more than twice this price earlier this morning for a similar one from Kohls, but this is a much better deal, available in store and I like the red plaid pattern for winter.
Thanks OP!

Do you know if these comforters are reversible?  I like the red color but don't like the plaid, so i'm hoping it's reversible because the back side appears to be solid red, well, at least appears in the picture. 

Yes they are reversible as shown in the photos.  Some of the customers reviews also mention that they are reversible. 

rated:
If you order two you are still short on the free shipping. Need 12.95 more.
I got my order up to the free shipping amount but they are charging a 3.00 surcharge per item.
I think that is BS.
After reading the glowing reviews on these, I went ahead and bought two king size with store pick up.
Oh well. I am spoiled. I hate going to the mall, even for a pick up.
Thanks for posting this OP!  It is a great price.

rated:
Picked up a blue one instore earlier today, thanx op.

rated:
called customer service prior to process order, and she said she would remove the $6.00 surcharge, and she gave me one time credit after the order was placed. The surcharge is due to purchase of HOME department product... weird...ordered two, one color was not available for store pickup..thanks op.. gave green.

rated:
Appears to be dead now, price is $59.99 and says promo code is not applicable.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016