• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Hoover Air Cordless Upright Vacuum with many accessories. Regular price is hard to tell cuz Amazon says 399 but WalMart says 329 but still, Amazon's final discounted price is the best for that model with the accessories.
https://www.amazon.ca/Hoover-Air-Cordless-Upright-Vacuum/dp/B00KLJOR1I 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Hello cheching and welcome to FW! I want to thank you for taking the time to read and follow the guidelines for posting on FW since many new posters don't bother. 

One note about posting that may help: you dont need to actually include the brackets, [ ], in your thread title. Specifically, the instructions say:

"Suggested Title Format:  [manufacturer] [item description] [price] [store] [deal attributes]

Examples: Acme widget player 3000 $27 at Stuff-Mart PM YMMV $30 off $50 at Merchant expires 12/31/2007"

The brackets in the "suggested title format" are just there to help newbies understand each component needed for a good title. The "example" is what the title should actually look like (all components present, no brackets used). 

Using the brackets isn't wrong per se, it's just not required, so don't think you have to include them. Skim through the titles on the hot deals home page and you'll see what I mean. Again, thanks for sharing a deal. I hope you post more and find a lot of deals for yourself here as well.

ETA: I forgot to mention, in case you don't know, that you can change your title by clicking the "edit" link in your OP (original post).

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016