• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
WalMart has Finding Dory (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD) on sale for $15.00 with free in-store pickup or free shipping on orders over $50.00. 

From the Academy Award(R)-winning creators of Disney-Pixar's Finding Nemo (Best Animated Feature, 2003) comes an epic undersea adventure filled with imagination, humor and heart. When Dory, the forgetful blue tang (Ellen DeGeneres), suddenly remembers she has a family who may be looking for her, she, Marlin (Albert Brooks) and Nemo (Hayden Rolence) take off on a life-changing quest to find them.

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Products is $19.97. 

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 3, 2016 @ 5:45am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Right now being matched by Amazon. With free Prime delivery.

rated:
I almost posted this yesterday. In my local store there is no indication of this price All shelves say $22.88 or something like that. I had the app open to show the cashier but it rang up at $15

rated:
Everytime I click on to buy Finding Dory for $15, I get sent to the WalMart website and the price is $32.23. What the heck is going on here?  Is it $15 or not?????

rated:
$10 at Target for Black Friday (in-store only)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016