posted 20 days ago by
ctgolfer
Serene Member

5-page Dell Cyber Monday ad scan!  

It may seem strange to see a Cyber Monday ad before Black Friday sales have really started, but Cyber Monday is our second-favorite day of the year. The online-only sales fall on Monday, November 28th this year. They often highlight technology deals and steals, and you can usually find free shipping offers or stackable coupons to go with them!

Similar to the Dell Black Friday sale, these Cyber Monday offers will be staggered throughout the day. Remember that you have to shop online to get in on Cyber Monday! The first deal kicks off at 8AM ET and the deals will go live until 8PM ET.

Make sure you join Dell Advantage Loyalty Rewards for free! You'll get free expedited shipping, exclusive deals and discounts, and 5% back in rewards on select purchases.

One deal of note is the Vizio 50" 4K Smart HDTV (E50x-E1) + Free Logitech Harmony Remote for $399.99. That deal goes live at 6PM on November 28th!

2 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: CYBER MONDAY, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 6, 2016 @ 2:01pm
rated:
nothing exiting....mmmehhh. But thanks for sharing.

rated:
I think I bought the last XPS 13. Still not on the touch screen wagon yet, but hoping it's premium build matches the hype. I'm tired of may laptops falling apart after a couple years of use (my fault for buying budget laptops).

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016