• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/logitech-harmony-smart-control-black...

Perfect for new Google Home owners. They recently raised back to up $99 and finally dropped back down so get it while it's available.

Member Summary

Harmony Hub + Remote (26.59kB)
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Does anyone know if this one works with Alexa? 

the answer is yes!Works with AlexaVoice control your home and entertainment. Tell Alexa to turn on Netflix, dim the lights, play music, check traffic, order food, adjust the thermostat, and much more. Plus, Alexa learns, adapts, and updates on its own

rated:
It does but I hasd to download the Ifttt app and integrate the 2.  Someone may know an easier way

rated:
Higbee said:   It does but I hasd to download the Ifttt app and integrate the 2.  Someone may know an easier way

I don't believe this is correct.  There is a Harmony skill on the Alexa settings web site that can be enabled for direct integration without IFTTT.  I have not used it, thought, and can't speak from experience how well it works.  The reviewes are not great.

rated:
This is not the latest model. Amazon has same @ same price.

rated:
SendMeMoney said:   This is not the latest model. Amazon has same @ same price.
Got a link?  I'm seeing $122

rated:
Might wanna mention this is deal of the day for Nov 16.

rated:
Link:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BQ5RYI4/?

The newer version is the one you saw for $122.

The main difference, as I understand it, is the newer one adds the ability to control items like the fire stick which use rf rather than ir.

rated:
I sent the link but the url got blocked.  Go to Amazon and search by model number rather than name. Find the model number on the BB site.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016