posted 19 days ago by
Xenocrates
Deal Hunter - I Deal Therefore I Am

Dell has Dropbox Pro Digital 1-Year Subscription + $25 Dell eGift Card on sale for $59.99.

Deal Notes: Dell eGift cards are sent within 10-20 days after purchase. 

• Access your stuff from anywhere: Get 1 TB (1,000 GB) of space and access all your photos, docs, and other files from any computer or phone
  • Stress-free sharing: Send a file of any size to anyone, whether they have Dropbox or not
  • Extra control: Add password protection to the files you share for extra security.
  • Keep your stuff safe: Even if something happens to your computer, phone, or tablet, all the photos, videos, docs, and other files in your Dropbox are automatically backed up.

9 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Dell Home coupon thread.
rated:
Anyone know how/if this works if you are already a D/B subscriber? No information on the Dell page.

Thanks.

rated:
If you already have an account, when you go to apply it you will get a message which reads: "You already have Dropbox Pro! Your license key will be applied at your next rebill. After your license key expires, you will be billed using your current payment method."

rated:
Thanks!

rated:
Link to offer: here

rated:
Where do you go to put in the license key?  I found my key but not where to put it (I have free dropbox right now).  Under "important message" on the Dell Digital products page it says "you have now purchased Dropbox for Business" and sends me to www.dropbox.com/business/redeem_key where it says you will add team members and such.  I didn't buy business, just pro (normally $99) right?

If I go to upgrade on my Dropbox it wants me to put in a credit card, nowhere for a license key or redeeming a gift or anything.

EDIT:  Dell is sort of confused.  I found some info on the FAQ pages on Dropbox on how and where to go to redeem license keys.  Go to https://www.dropbox.com/pro/redeem_key/fastweb

rated:
in for 1. But why sales tax in PA?   - 

from dropbox...
Why am I seeing U.S. sales tax on my Dropbox subscription?Dropbox is legally obligated to pay sales tax on some customer transactions. Whether or not tax is due depends on the item purchased and the buyer's location, and the actual tax rate is determined by the applicable state and/or local tax rates. Dropbox uses the billing zip code you've added to your account to determine the applicable tax. If you are within a jurisdiction where tax is due you will see the tax as a line item on your billing invoices and receipts.Currently, Dropbox passes this sales tax on applicable Dropbox Business and Dropbox Pro subscriptions on to customers based in specific locales within the United States. If you are a Dropbox Business team admin or a Dropbox Pro user and have questions about this policy, see below for additional answers. If you have further questions, please contact customer support. 

rated:
When I try to get my license key from the Dell Digital Locker, it just says null? Where do people find the license key?

rated:
Thanks OP

rated:
innuen6o said:   When I try to get my license key from the Dell Digital Locker, it just says null? Where do people find the license key?
In your digital locker (www.dell.com/support/software) after you sign in, you should click on the product name (mine says Dropbox Pro - Annual Subscription for single User)
The next page will show you Product Management with three tabs.  The first tab is Product and should be the one that is up.  Your License key will be listed under there.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016