$65 off 2x Uber rides from select airports through 12/31 with code AMEXAIRPORTEnter in AMEXAIRPORT on your Uber app's promotions tab, to receive up to $65 on two rides from these airports by 12/31/16 when you pay with American Express non-prepaid credit cards.Boston (BOS)
Chicago (ORD and MDW)
Houston (IAH)
Las Vegas (LAS)
New York (EWR, LGA and JFK)
Seattle (SEA)
Washington, D.C. (DCA and IAD)https://www.uber.com/p…/american-express-airport-rides-2016/

NOTE: This is for PICK UP AT THE AIRPORT ONLY, does not appear to cover rides from home/work to the airport

10 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
perfect timing! gracias

rated:
Great deal.

rated:
Select airports

LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW)
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
McCarran International Airport (LAS)
George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) 

Can I use my free rides to get to the airport?No; this promotion will only apply to trips originating from LaGuardia Airport (LGA), John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR), Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD), Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW), Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), Boston Logan International Airport (BOS), McCarran International Airport (LAS), George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH), Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA).  

rated:
Like your new avatar Mistercheap

rated:
omg thank you!!

rated:
Does it work with Amex co-branded CC -- e.g. Delta CC from Amex?

TIA

rated:
confused200 said:   Does it work with Amex co-branded CC -- e.g. Delta CC from Amex?

TIA

yes.

rated:
I'm trying this out right now -- leaving Boston Logan. I'll report back if this works when I am done.

It worked, just make sure to put the promotional code in the payments sections before taking the ride.

rated:
Is it possible to use this to have someone else picked up?

rated:
I guess you could theoretically pick-up some one else. You might want to turn GPS off and have your phone number forwarded to them.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016