• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Just noticed a great promotion from Starbucks - you can earn 75 Bonus Stars for the Starbucks Rewards program if you buy three Starbucks coffees through 12/26/2016.More information at this link: https://wm6.walmart.com/starbucks-holiday Just tried it out myself, program works great! 

Member Summary

starbucks (6.27kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Promotion is from WalMart. If you buy three packages of Starbucks coffee at WalMart through 12/26, and email/text in a scan of the receipt, you'll get a code for 75 stars.

rated:
This promotion looks great!

rated:
Promotion is from WalMart. If you buy three packages of Starbucks coffee at WalMart through 12/26, and email/text in a scan of the receipt, you'll get a code for 75 stars. I just got it!

rated:
Starbucks promotions, this one is the best!

rated:
I checked it out too and starbucks is super cool

rated:
Woooohooo! it actually works!!!

rated:
I am gonna give it a try

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016