• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Aukey Quick Charge 2.0 18W USB Car Charger + 3.3-ft. Micro USB Cable
$4.00 A/C
https://www.amazon.com/Charge-Charger-Samsung-Galaxy-iPhone/dp/B012ZTI1VS

Amazon has the Aukey Quick Charge 2.0 18W USB Car Charger + 3.3-ft. Micro USB Cable on sale for $9.99 - $5.99 w/ coupon code "JPEQHDZY" = $4.00 with free shipping using Prime or orders of $49 or more or with an Amazon Prime Membership (free trial HERE) to avoid shipping and handling fees.

• Charge compatible devices up to 75% faster with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 Technology
  • Quick Charge 2.0 Port with AiPower Adaptive Charging Technology
  • Compatible with all USB powered devices including Android & Apple smartphones & tablets
  • Built-in safeguards protect your devices against excessive current, overheating, and overcharging
  • Package Contents: AUKEY CC-T5 Car Charger, User Manual

Received 3.9/5 stars based on 46 customer reviews.

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: CYBER MONDAY, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 5, 2016 @ 6:47am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Fakespot Grade F

Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is high deception involved.

rated:
this is awesome and very helpful

rated:
thanks , i like it

rated:
itsme13 said:   Fakespot Grade F

Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is high deception involved.

I've bought Aukey stuff before without issues. Seems like they are one of the more notable non-phone/tablet vendor brand accessory companies out there.

rated:
itsme13 said:   Fakespot Grade F

ReviewMeta gives it a Fail as well, but only adjusts the rating down to 3.5 stars.  You can see exactly why it failed and which reviews were found to be suspicious: http://reviewmeta.com/amazon/B012ZTI1VS  

rated:
pretty good item.

rated:
I've got one of these. 18W is quite optimistic. Typically my phone discharges faster than it charges when using it while plugged into one of these.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016