posted 19 days ago by
amandainwonderland
Blissful member

Puritan's Pride is offering up to 20% off Essential Oils plus they're Buy 1, Get 1 free! Shipping is free on orders over $49.00, otherwise adds $3.95. "Essential" oils can be described as the "essence" of the flowers, herbs and trees from which they are derived.

• Traditionally used to soothe, calm, invigorate or energize.
  • Enhance any mood with aromatherapy essential oils.
  • Help introduce harmonious balance between your mind and body with Aromatherapy oils.
  • Gently stimulate your senses with nature's fragrances.

2 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Does anyone with facts know about this brand?

I know it's mass produced, but it's also sold in the EU, which has much stricter requirements than the US. So I am pretty sure if they say "pure" they will be pure.

rated:
Not a very good deal. I can go buy EO for roughly the same price, retail, at The Vitamin Shoppe.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016