posted 21 days ago by
MISTERCHEAP
Happy Member

Make your own kind of wonderful. Enjoy a FREE 8x11 or easel calendar to keep that feeling through 2017. 📅 Use code: BIGDEAL by Monday, Nov 21.

www.shutterfly.com

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I don't suppose Shutterfly ever has free or reduced shipping on these promo deals?

rated:
ljderm said:   I don't suppose Shutterfly ever has free or reduced shipping on these promo deals?

no, but every now and then you do get a free shipping code from some other offer than can be used on any order with any items.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
ljderm said:   I don't suppose Shutterfly ever has free or reduced shipping on these promo deals?

no, but every now and then you do get a free shipping code from some other offer than can be used on any order with any items.

if you sign up for various emails some companies send free shipping, usually at the holidays.  right now there are free shipping codes from wyndham, p & g, similac, and gymboree.

rated:
is this for a 8x11 photo book?

rated:
I ordered the 5x7 easel calendar along with some other items a few days back.

They have changed their coupon structure that really limits "stacking" of coupons. Many coupons now show up as "dollar off" coupons (vs "item coupons" like they were before) and as such you cannot in many cases combine a free mug coupon with a free photobook coupon.

Also, shipping is insane. I had a free shipping coupon (from a big screw up on their part) and "economy shipping" for a calendar, 50 4x6 prints, a photobook, and an ornament was going to be $25.

That being said, their quality is top notch.

rated:
They did change their structure. They allow one $ off, one % off, and as many promos as can be stacked. However, items that used to be promos - included redeemed books from coke, etc - are now $ off. And the % off is taken after the $ off too, resulting in a higher out of pocket. But if you order $39 worth of product, it pays to use the free shipping code and get a lot of products.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016