Posted with ToGo

VIZIO 70" Class- LED 2160p with Chromecast Built-in 4K Ultra HD Home Theater Display Black
$929.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/vizio-70-class-69-5-diag--led-2160p-with-chromecast-built-in-4k-ultra-hd-home-theater-display-black/5609000.p?skuId=5609000 

Enjoy stunning HD movies and TV shows with this VIZIO home theater display. Thousands of apps like Netflix and Hulu can stream to this monitor from your phone or tablet by using its built-in Chromecast. The smart LED backlighting of this 70-inch ViZIO home theater display provides superior picture performance and a vibrant contrast.


VIZIO - 65" Class (64.5" Diag.) - LED - 2160p - with Chromecast Built-in - 4K Ultra HD Home available for $699.99 with free shipping
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/vizio-65-class-64-5-diag--led-2160p-with-chromecast-built-in-4k-ultra-hd-home-theater-display-black/5608905.p?skuId=5608905 

VIZIO - 55" Class (54.6" Diag.) - LED - 2160p - with Chromecast Built-in - 4K Ultra HD Home is available for $469.99 with free shipping
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/vizio-55-class-54-6-diag--led-2160p-... 

VIZIO - 50" Class (49.5" Diag.) - LED - 2160p - with Chromecast Built-in - 4K Ultra HD Home available for $399.99 with free shipping
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/vizio-50-class-49-5-diag--led-2160p-... 
 

6819 Views
22 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 3, 2016 @ 8:06pm
rated:
Great deal, holding out hope for the 100" BF Deal lol!

rated:
I need an 80" stat.

rated:
Don't overlook that this is only a 4K display with Google Chromecast Built-in. There is no TV Turner in this unit and you will need a TV Turner in case you need to receiver over-the-air TV broadcast. They even stated it in the product listing page.

"Tuner-Free home theater display
Play content from cable, satellite set-top boxes, game consoles, Blu-ray players and more. If an external antenna is used to watch local over-the-air broadcast TV, a TV tuner is required (sold separately)."

Just want to point that out as this is not exactly the same as a TV set.

rated:
No HDR. No thanks

rated:

rated:
teeohhem said:   No HDR. No thanks
  For those wondering what HDR is and why you should care:  http://www.trustedreviews.com/opinions/hdr-tv-high-dynamic-telev... 

Upshot:  You need content that's mastered for HDR, *and* and HDR-capable Blu-ray player, *and* an HDR-capable TV to view HDR content (richer blacks, whiter whites, basically an increased range of color and brightness).

For $999, I think this is a pretty dang good deal even without HDR, which is brand-new and not yet standardized.

rated:
It is nice to see a decent 4k 70 inch under $1000.
HDR is not important to 99% of users, but if it is, you most likely would want to spend some real money and get a top brand at triple this price or more

rated:
There was a HD LG at Sam's for 1k though and it was 240hz which is really 120 hz native. I ordered two online.... If it were me... I'd wait to see what Black Friday brings. You'll probably get at least as good or better. I can't believe how much these things continue to drop in price.

rated:
What does 2160P mean?

rated:
Resolution... All true 4k TVs are this resolution... Twice of 1080p....

rated:
Good deals.Thanks ctgolfer

rated:
kstraka said:   
teeohhem said:   No HDR. No thanks
  For those wondering what HDR is and why you should care:  http://www.trustedreviews.com/opinions/hdr-tv-high-dynamic-telev... 

Upshot:  You need content that's mastered for HDR, *and* and HDR-capable Blu-ray player, *and* an HDR-capable TV to view HDR content (richer blacks, whiter whites, basically an increased range of color and brightness).

For $999, I think this is a pretty dang good deal even without HDR, which is brand-new and not yet standardized.

  Plus I'm finding out there is yet another format war going on with HDR between HDR10 and Dolby ?something?  Some TVs can play both but not many

rated:
4K tvs are 4x the res of 1080p.  But who's counting pixels

rated:
I think it's 4 times 720 since 720 is high definition. Alternatively 2 times 1080 but the math is the same either way.

rated:
XXXBerto55 said:   I think it's 4 times 720 since 720 is high definition. Alternatively 2 times 1080 but the math is the same either way.
  Oh 2880 = 2160 now. COOL STORY

rated:
Ha, yeah, your right....meant 3 times...it works out weird because more horizontal lines than vertical. Good catch, now I am second guessing my parents decision for public education .

rated:
The Vizio 70" is now $929.99!

rated:
XXXBerto55 said:   Resolution... All true 4k TVs are this resolution... Twice of 1080p....
  This is not TV - this is just a display without TV Tuner....

rated:
$927 at Costco. Costco automatically increases warranty to 2 years. If you charge it with your Costco Citibank Visa card they double it again giving you 4 years of warranty at no extra cost. Bought one today. 

Now I have to just look at the box until Dec 25th   

rated:
scottwood2 said:   $927 at Costco. Costco automatically increases warranty to 2 years. If you charge it with your Costco Citibank Visa card they double it again giving you 4 years of warranty at no extra cost. Bought one today. 

Now I have to just look at the box until Dec 25th   

  then Costco would definitely be the way to go

rated:
Ad doesn't seem to work when you transfer to the website.

rated:
Best Buy deal at $929 no longer in place - price at Best Buy is $999 now.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016