posted 21 days ago by
dealsnmoredeals
Thrifty Member

$10 Off WeMo Insight, WeMo Switch and WeMo Light Switch

http://www.belkin.com/us/Products/home-automation/c/wemo-home-automation/? 

Plus stack with 25% Off & Free 2-Day Shipping On $150+ promotion code: SAVE2DAY  

There is tax.

If you stack with the 25% off, it puts 4 x WeMo Light Switches for about $30 each.

Alternatively which may not work:

15% off with promotion code: SAVE15

20% off with promotion code: SAVE20

25% off $100+ with promotion code: TAKE25

From CamelCamelCamel:

WeMo Light Switch: Lowest *    $29.99    Sep 06, 2016
WeMo Switch: Lowest *    $22.99    Sep 06, 2016
WeMo Insight Switch: Lowest *    $27.00    May 17, 2016

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Receiving "Sorry, the promo code you entered is not valid for this product" for either TAKE25.  I have 2 wemo lights witches and 2 wemo switches in the cart totaling $136

Even stranger. If you reach $150 in products, the promotion code field disappears from the web page and you can't enter it anywhere else so you can't use SAVE2DAY

rated:
gcubed said:   Receiving "Sorry, the promo code you entered is not valid for this product" for either TAKE25.  I have 2 wemo lights witches and 2 wemo switches in the cart totaling $136

Even stranger. If you reach $150 in products, the promotion code field disappears from the web page and you can't enter it anywhere else so you can't use SAVE2DAY

If you ever figure out how to enter a promotion code, it works multiple times also.

rated:
Worked for me!  I was able to use the 15% off code on my less than $100 order (switch & outlet).  Thank you!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016