posted 21 days ago by
DizzyT71
<3MomWallet<3

Posted with ToGo

$10 Off $50 Home + Extra $5 Off $50 + Additional 20% Off Select Items

http://www.target.com/ 

Target is offering $10 Off $50 Home + Extra $5 Off $50 + Additional 20% Off Select Items when ordering online and picking up in-store.

For instance, you can grab this Threshold Rumford Saddle 29-in. Barstool now for only $39.19 after coupon codes "DECOR" & "HIDETGZWSQ5K" and choosing in-store pickup for an extra 20% Off.

5 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Heading to Target on Saturday to check this out. Thanks, OP!

rated:
How do I know what is an additional 20% off? Thanks!

rated:
Jennifer4Fat said:   How do I know what is an additional 20% off? Thanks!
From the looks of it, any price in red is a 20% off sale price. Full priced items are black text.

rated:
Be careful with the prices - especially as they appear in the app.

The online prices are often lower than the in-store price. BUT when you are in the store, the app prices magically adjust to whatever the prices are in-store. If you access Target.com, the online prices still appear with the lower online price. And sometimes the differences in price aren't tiny either.

Last weekend I went to buy Crest whitestrips. The in-store price was $44.95 and the online price was $36.99. Both online and in-store offered a $5 Target GC with purchase. In-store there was a 10% off Cartwheel, and I had a $2 off manufacturer coupon, but I couldn't get the in-store price anywhere close to the lower online price.

When I went to Customer Service to see if they'd match the online price I was told that if they matched the price, I wouldn't get the Cartwheel (obviously, I was expecting that) and I wouldn't get the $5 GC, even though both online and in-store were offering it. That didn't make sense to me.

So I went home and bought the whitestrips online. And got the $5 Target GC. And my local Target lost the sale.

rated:
ya, Target doesn't care....they still got your sale.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016