• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Moderator Comment: Thank you for your participation. Please note that there is also discussion about this topic Here. — Nov. 18, 2016 @ 4:06pm
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 8, 2016 @ 6:11pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
really? I paid $929 for 1080p 65" vizio a year back

rated:
Ooh, for Sam's Club members who want to save a few bucks and have a large enough vehicle -
$688
http://www.samsclub.com/sams/65-uhd-smart-120hz-4-hdmi-wifi/prod...

rated:
CollegeRamenEater said:   Ooh, for Sam's Club members who want to save a few bucks and have a large enough vehicle -
$688
http://www.samsclub.com/sams/65-uhd-smart-120hz-4-hdmi-wifi/prod...

Don't need large vehicle. SamsClub ships this free.

Also 5% CB at SamsClub from discover (or 1.5% from ebates)

BTW, this is not a TV - it is a Hometheater Display Unit. It does not have TV tuner - who needs it now a days anyway...

rated:

rated:
I've been wanting to pull the trigger on this tv, but the reviews at SamsClub have me worried.

rated:
DOes this have an actual remote and not another app for my phone? I know some of you need your phone for everything, but I don't.

I want a tuner because Time Warner is sending out boxes for  tvs at a monthly cost for each one. I have 4 tv's. In case I want to get rid of cable and keep internet I want a tuner.

rated:
akronharry said:   DOes this have an actual remote and not another app for my phone? I know some of you need your phone for everything, but I don't.

I want a tuner because Time Warner is sending out boxes for  tvs at a monthly cost for each one. I have 4 tv's. In case I want to get rid of cable and keep internet I want a tuner.

This does have a remote, but it is pretty useless. You will need the phone app.

rated:
Woooow!! this is an awesome deal!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016