• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Samsung - 40" Class (40" Diag.) - LED - 2160p - Smart - 4K Ultra HD TV - Dark titan
$289.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-40-class-40-diag--led-2160p-smart-4k-ultra-hd-tv-dark-titan/5622308.p?skuId=5622308

Enjoy your favorite shows on this Samsung 40-inch 4K Smart TV. The 120Hz refresh rate ensures smooth display, even during complex action scenes, and the 2160p resolution lets you see the smallest details. Multiple ports make it easy to connect gaming systems and media players to this Samsung 40-inch 4K Smart TV.

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 8, 2016 @ 8:12pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Just ordered one of these! Everywhere else seems to have it for $299 on BF (Newegg, hhgregg, etc.), so this is a great deal. It's $10 less and not even Black Friday yet.

rated:
I did the same, however, I'm not going to open it until after Black Friday.....just in the event something better comes along.  With that said, I've scoured the ads and can't find anything better that's advertised.  This is a solid deal!

rated:
its 299 on the bb page

rated:
What about the $499 40" Samsung + 1tb XBOX 1 + Controller + Movie deal for $499 I thats supposed to start at 12:01 PST at WalMart.com?

A bit more but for another $200 your getting an XBOX One that can play 4k movies and a movie.

rated:
Yes, price went back up to $299.99.

rated:
We're running an outside antenna and Amazon Fire TV.  Would this TV allow an outside antenna to be connected to it?  What should I look for when looking at TVs to be sure it would allow connecting an outside antenna?  The connection on the antenna cable is just that screw-on thing, whatever you call it.

rated:
This set is supposed to be good as a PC Monitor according to some.

If anyone sets it up, post a review.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016