• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Become a My Coke Rewards insider by answering a short survey and get an offer for a free magazine subscription, no points needed.  No auto renewal, no credit card needed.  Over 100 titles to choose from.

​I became an insider last week and just got the offer today, so I'm not sure how long it takes to show up in your in box.

http://www.mycokerewards.com/content/insiders.html?mc_id=EM_NA_ENG_POST_100127 

Member Summary

My Coke Rewards (2.83kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
brisket said:   Become a My Coke Rewards insider by answering a short survey and get an offer for a free magazine subscription, no points needed.  No auto renewal, no credit card needed.  Over 100 titles to choose from.

​I became an insider last week and just got the offer today, so I'm not sure how long it takes to show up in your in box.

http://www.mycokerewards.com/content/insiders.html?mc_id=EM_NA_ENG_POST_100127 

what was the code you received? was it a one time use code?

rated:
the mag rewards for me are 250 pts. they are offering $20 off shutterfly for 0 points. that offer has been out for awhile.

rated:
You can combine this with the Amazon option (see post in Hot Deals), since it will also renew a current subscription like the Amazon magazine sale. Just did both!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016