• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://panerabread.ourgiftcards.com/

=14pxGet a $10.00 bonus card for every $50 in Panera BreadŽ plastic gift cards and eGift cards purchased in-cafe or online between 11/16/16-12/31/16. Gift cards and eGift cards must be purchased in a single transaction and cannot be a combination of separate in-cafe and/or online purchases. Customers making qualifying purchases will receive the bonus card at the time of purchase for in-cafe purchases or within forty-eight (48) hours by email to the email address used to place the online order. While supplies last. Bonus card can be used multiple times until the $10.00 is depleted or the promotion expires. Bonus cards are valid online or in-cafe at participating bakery-cafes from 1/1/17-1/23/17. See Bonus or e-Bonus coupon card for additional bonus card restrictions and requirements. See gift card or panerabread.com/giftcards for additional gift card restrictions and requirements and a list of participating bakery-cafes.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
anyone know if you can split tender at the register?  (thinking of trying to combo this with the amex offer)

rated:
It's interesting that they are going much "broader" on this deal this year. I think in the past, this has been like a one day only deal that they've done around Cyber Monday, it was only for e-gift cards, and you had to spend $100 to get $20. I'll certainly be picking some of these up, as I eat at Panera about once a week.

rated:
So $10 bonus card is only good from 1/1/17 to 1/23/17, if not used in that 23 day time frame you loose the $10 bonus.  THINK I WILL PASS!

rated:
Good deal.

Did this the last time offered and adding in rewards, made lunch at panera much less costly. Purchased 3-$50 cards, had 3 free lunches based on the bonus cards and 3 free pick2 and either 2 or 3 $2off rewards plus a few free bagels...

The only downside was that the bonus cards could not be used to order online. Rapid-pickup is a great feature. THe regular gift cards can be loaded into your account online.

rated:
I had no problem using the bonus card for an online order.  If you try adding it to the online gift card manager, it will show a zero balance anytime before (and after) the period during which it is valid (in this case 01/01-01/23).

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016