• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Member Summary

gift card (13.15kB)
Thanks Kcarlsen21
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks but I can't see the $150 offer. All I see is $50 and $150

rated:
I mean you can get 3 of $50 gift cards = $120 - 20 credit from Amex = $100

It seems I have problems adding to cart now.

rated:
u2head8, I have AMEX Blue Card. Don't see the $20 Staples discount. Which AMEX card did you use? TIA

rated:
u2head8 said:   I mean you can get 3 of $50 gift cards = $120 - 20 credit from Amex = $100

It seems I have problems adding to cart now.

I just added to cart. no problems at all. but in the end i didn't order. we don't go there enough to justify purchase. thanks OP for the deal

rated:
Kroger has 20% off Applebee's giftcards using digital coupons unlimited use through 12/3. Might be good if you have a grocery store bonus this quarter.

rated:
daddyweiss said:   u2head8, I have AMEX Blue Card. Don't see the $20 Staples discount. Which AMEX card did you use? TIA
  I got both on Amex. Blue and Business Platinum.

Read more Here

rated:
The emailed cards are out of stock now.

rated:
Update - the sale has ended and they now have the cards back in stock.

(What is the old saying? Suck is Staples)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016