• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Kohl's, Incomm Children's Place , Bass Pro Shops, Nike 
, Xbox
Valid NOV 20 - NOV 26
Offer limit of 1 per household with card.Your extrabucks® rewards will print as a coupon on your receipt immediately following your qualifying purchase(s). extrabucks® rewards are good for use on your next purchase.

Member Summary

cvs (4.51kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Source please?  I'm only seeing $10 in ECB's with $50 google play purchase...(page 6 of circular) in the 11/20-11/26 circular.  

Perhaps you mean the 11/27-12/3 circular?

rated:
OP is correct - it's this week.  Just purchased myself.  Check MyWeeklyAd on cvs.com

Includes Kohl's, Children's Place, Bass Pro Shops, XBox, and Nike 

rated:
Listed under Household in MyWeeklyAd

rated:
The Kohls gift card I bought generated a $15 ECB.

rated:
Use CVS GCs to pay?

rated:
If the $15 reward has an expiration date then it is of no value to me.

rated:
This deal must be in select states. My local CVS is advertising another deal: Buy Any Google Gift cards SPEND $50 GET $10 extrabucks rewards

rated:
SNakian said:   This deal must be in select states. My local CVS is advertising another deal: Buy Any Google Gift cards SPEND $50 GET $10 extrabucks rewards
  Not sure if its regional. My circular in the paper shows only the $10 deal, but on-line both deals are shown. When I went to the store all the cards with a $10 or $15 deal were clearly marked. The $15 was printed on the receipt (I got a $50 Kohls gift card). I tried to use a CVS gift card to buy this but was turned down.

rated:
Same here in IL. Google play card deal....

rated:
Don't forget that Chase Freedom card has 5% rewards for drugstore purchases. I got the Chase reward for buying Amazon gift cards.

rated:
needhelpplease said:   Use CVS GCs to pay?
  nope .. you cant do that

rated:
Good deal for the Kohls. 15% off TURKEYTIME, free shipping and $15 Kohls cash at $50. and currently 8% ebates.

rated:
Just got the $50 Kohls gift card and the $15 ECBs are on my CVS receipt. Expire 12/24

rated:
if you buy the Nike
gift cards, be sure to buy the ones with the $25-$500 option. I bought the $50 card and no extra bucks printed. A manager had to override to print the extra bucks so I wouldn't have to purchase more cards.

rated:
cstleddy said:   Just got the $50 Kohls gift card and the $15 ECBs are on my CVS receipt. Expire 12/24

Same here but when I  call in to check the balance on my card it shows 0 (I hardly ever shop at CVS)

Has anyone had the $15 credited to your account?

Have you been able to spend it?  

Edit:
Doh! I should have read the OP more carefully:
OP said: print as a coupon on your receipt

My receipt has a bar code at the bottom that the cashier can scan.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016