• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Target.com has Samsung UN55KU6300 4K UHD Premium HDR Smart LED HDTV 2016 Model for $493.20 when you apply promo code TECH at checkout. You save extra 10% More! Amazing Coupon Deal.

http://www.target.com/p/samsung-55-class-2160p-4k-smart-uhd-tv-b...

The Original Price for this TV is $799.99 The Target price will be available for only 4 Days.

PLUS Target REDCARD Members save an additional 5% Plus FREE Shipping! 

The TECH coupon is valid only Today!

This 4K TV is great for Gaming by rtings.com

The Input Lag on this 4k TV is only 19.8 ms Better Than the Samsung KS8000 model which is 20.9 ms

I'm a red card member in total I save 15% with the 10% Tech coupon Plus my red card 5% I ONLY PAID $497.87 With Taxes 

More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 6, 2016 @ 4:29am
Member Summary

UN55KU6300 (1.10kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:

rated:
I've never been successful at posting links, so none here, but don't go by just 1 person's review. The KU6300 series has gotten a lot of good reviews. I've been waiting for a great sale on a smaller one, 55" just too big for a small bedroom or I would grab this!

rated:
Looks OOS online. No shipping/online pickup option showing up. Only "in-store".

rated:
Showing at $548 in store only, so how do you apply the 10% code?

rated:
Cant get it online...in stores only so you cant apply the TECH coupon....so how do you get the 10%?

rated:
As OP said, the 10% "TECH" coupon was only valid yesterday (Monday). To use Target coupons such as these in-store, text the word to 827438 and they will text you a link to a coupon which can be scanned in-store.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016