posted 18 days ago by
Marvinomatic

Today I went to Costco, specifically looking for the Promo Code sheet, of $25 off a purchase of $250 online. I found it in the flyers on the left side, when you are returning something. They had racks of flyers. Then I went home, and ordered this Samsung 50" 4K UN50KU630DFXZA online for $449.99-$25 Promo Code.

This is the same model as retail, under the model UN50KU6300. It lists for over $1000. This is the same TV, (UN50KU6300) that WalMart has on Black Friday for $399, but you have to fight the crowds to pick it up. I'm not sure if they will have it online. Plus you get the warranty of 2 yrs. from Costco.

The Promo Code Sheet is good til 12/31. (Thank you Op, for mentioning it in the "Grocery" section of Fatwallet)  Otherwise, I wouldn't even know about it!

4 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 9, 2016 @ 1:22pm
rated:
Marvinomatic said:   Today I went to Costco, specifically looking for the Promo Code sheet, of $25 off a purchase of $250 online. I found it in the flyers on the left side, when you are returning something. They had racks of flyers. Then I went home, and ordered this Samsung 50" 4K UN50KU630DFXZA online for $449.99-$25 Promo Code.

This is the same model as retail, under the model UN50KU6300. It lists for over $1000. This is the same TV, (UN50KU6300) that WalMart has on Black Friday for $399, but you have to fight the crowds to pick it up. I'm not sure if they will have it online. Plus you get the warranty of 2 yrs. from Costco.

The Promo Code Sheet is good til 12/31. (Thank you Op, for mentioning it in the "Grocery" section of Fatwallet)  Otherwise, I wouldn't even know about it!

The average selling price for both part numbers (UN50KU630DFXZA and UN50KU6300) seems to be around $500 or a bit more from a number of online and B&M vendors. It's a good deal, especially if you get the automatic 4-year warranty with a Costco Visa, but just be aware that you're not getting a $1000 TV for half price here.

rated:
chrispitude said:   
Marvinomatic said:   Today I went to Costco, specifically looking for the Promo Code sheet, of $25 off a purchase of $250 online. I found it in the flyers on the left side, when you are returning something. They had racks of flyers. Then I went home, and ordered this Samsung 50" 4K UN50KU630DFXZA online for $449.99-$25 Promo Code.

This is the same model as retail, under the model UN50KU6300. It lists for over $1000. This is the same TV, (UN50KU6300) that WalMart has on Black Friday for $399, but you have to fight the crowds to pick it up. I'm not sure if they will have it online. Plus you get the warranty of 2 yrs. from Costco.

The average selling price for both part numbers (UN50KU630DFXZA and UN50KU6300) seems to be around $500 or a bit more from a number of online and B&M vendors. It's a good deal, especially if you get the automatic 4-year warranty with a Costco Visa, but just be aware that you're not getting a $1000 TV for half price here.

Well WalMart is selling the same TV today, for $477.99. (I think, that's a Pre-BF price) Yesterday, WalMart was selling it for $577.99 The WalMart Ad says list price $1049.99.  The same TV was selling for around $650-$700, before BF, two weeks ago. Anyway, I did a lot of research, on Fatwallet, Camelcamelcamel, Bounty.com, seeing how much the Vender's are selling it for, etc.

rated:
Using original fantasy retail numbers to try and enhance a deal is a little out of sorts, that being said nice TV.

rated:
polishdreamer said:   Using original fantasy retail numbers to try and enhance a deal is a little out of sorts, that being said nice TV.Yeah, especially since the SUHD 55" model can be had for $500 when on promo.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016