• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Searched but didn't find it posted yet. BestBuy is offering $450 off for Samsung S7 or S7 Edge. The promotion is for $250 gift card + $200 off with trade-in of any smartphone. This is applicable for Sprint, AT&T and Verizon.

I got my S7 Edge on Verizon yesterday for $790 - $200 = $590 (to be paid in 24 monthly installments). Got $250 in BB GC as well.

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 7, 2016 @ 10:29am
Member Summary

Best Buy (3.60kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Not able to use the $250 GC towards the phone to reduce your 24 month balance to $340?

rated:
No, you cannot use the $250 GC towards the phone. However, if you get another phone for a family member (or friend), you could use the GC towards down payment of the phone to reduce the balance.

rated:
Hindustani said:   Searched but didn't find it posted yet. BestBuy is offering $450 off for Samsung S7 or S7 Edge. The promotion is for $250 gift card + $200 off with trade-in of any smartphone. This is applicable for Sprint, AT&T and Verizon.

I got my S7 Edge on Verizon yesterday for $790 - $200 = $590 (to be paid in 24 monthly installments). Got $250 in BB GC as well.

You bought it in payments and they subtracted 200 instead of giving you a 200 gift card?  Since the other 250 is a best buy card, how to use that on the verizon website to make your payments?  I did this deal on sunday and have 450 in gift cards I assumed I would have to use at best buy since I was told I couldn't use either at the time.  I used a best buy cellular.

rated:
Were u able to do it for AT&T. I thought AT&T there is no 200$ with trade-in.

rated:
drmorb said:   
Hindustani said:   Searched but didn't find it posted yet. BestBuy is offering $450 off for Samsung S7 or S7 Edge. The promotion is for $250 gift card + $200 off with trade-in of any smartphone. This is applicable for Sprint, AT&T and Verizon.

You bought it in payments and they subtracted 200 instead of giving you a 200 gift card?  Since the other 250 is a best buy card, how to use that on the verizon website to make your payments?  I did this deal on sunday and have 450 in gift cards I assumed I would have to use at best buy since I was told I couldn't use either at the time.  I used a best buy cellular.

Interesting... applying the $200 from trade-in as down payment for the phone was suggested by the BB employee and I agreed. The other $250 can be used only at BB for future purchases.

rated:
fmdeals said:   Were u able to do it for AT&T. I thought AT&T there is no 200$ with trade-in.

It was originally for Sprint and Verizon only. Looks like they extended the offer for AT&T as well (check their website, it lists AT&T as well now). The BB employee told me that this offer ends this Wednesday.

rated:
what phones can be traded in. If I dont have a phone to trade in. an I buy one quickly and trade that in

rated:
Any idea on how much is the activation fee for ATT and can i cancel the service immediately after returning home ?

rated:
I just came from best buy and wanted to get the s7 edge on AT&T. The sales reps told me I could get the $250 gift card but not the $200 gc bus the trade-in phone needed to be bought from best buy. I had an old iPhone from AT&T smh.

rated:
wow bestbuy won't take an iphone?

rated:
I just did this last night at BB on att network.

Tried to trade in my iPhone 3GS but the rep looked it up on her system and said it has to be worth at least $10. So I traded in an old iPhone 5.

Pretty good deal with the $250 + 20o gift card.

rated:

Is this mean you lock in a 24-months contract?  Can I just pay $590 without the 24 monthly installments?

rated:
kenwallet said:   

Is this mean you lock in a 24-months contract?  Can I just pay $590 without the 24 monthly installments?

No contract but you have to activate and pay at least first month.

rated:
In for a 7 and a 7 edge. What a super deal this was. They accepted two old Motorola droids I had laying around and gave a $200 credit each plus the bb gift card.
It should also be noted that In our region they also included free VR goggle ( valued at $125 each) so we walked out of there with two new phones, $900.00 in gift cards and two VR goggles. Total out of pocket was $100.00 and $61.00 per month for two years. Bazinga!

rated:
Which region ??

rated:
Best Buy online is showing $400 +$200 GC on Verizon models right now.

$400 Best Buy Gift Card on Samsung Galaxy S7 phones
Receive a FREE $400 Best Buy Gift Card with a Monthly Installment Billing purchase and activation of a Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 edge with Verizon. 

$200 Best Buy Gift Card with Trade In of any working Smartphone. Valid in store only.
Receive a FREE $200 Best Buy Gift Card with purchase and activation of a Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 edge, or S7 active when you Trade-In any working smartphone. Offer valid in store only on Verizon, AT&T or Sprint. Valid in store only.

rated:
How is this better for a galaxy S7 or a pixel for 10 a month for 24 months at verizon wireless?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016