• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
In Store Only. Confirmed in Cleveland, OH and Ft. Wayne, IN.

Use the website for inventory status (several in IL).

See this thread for info on the Aria scale as there still may be some hiding. I found one yesterday on the shelf.

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1538548

Repeated - in store only

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary

Fitbit One (3.79kB)
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This isn't a Fitbit One, this is a Fitbit Aria Black - Wi-fi Smart Scale.

rated:
The other thread is about the Aria scale....I'm posting about the One & Zip, both of which I've purchased at these prices.

rated:
Thanks OP.  Got the last Fitbit One at my local Sears, which was at $24.99.  Timing was perfect as Sears just gave me surprise points of $7 off of $20 for sporting goods, making it only $17.99.  

rated:
Thinking about purchasing some sort of fitness band like this.  I am not  an exercise fan, but want to start small.  Would you recommend this one?

rated:
hhallthegreat said:   Thinking about purchasing some sort of fitness band like this.  I am not  an exercise fan, but want to start small.  Would you recommend this one?
The advantage of the clip and one is that you don't have to "wear a watch/bracelet".  You can discretely clip it in several places.  For this price, you should be able to resell it if you find it just doesn't work for you.  Also, the FitBit software and community is strong.  So yes, I would recommend this as an inexpensive test.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016