fry's has the following FAR

free shipping, but needs emailed promo code
Norton Utilities - 3 PCs / 1-Year Coverage 
(Emailed coupon code for 11/22/16) - $30 MIR exp 12/3/16

Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 - 3 Devices / 1 Year Coverage 
(Emailed coupon code for 11/22/16) - $50 MIR exp 11/26/16

Personally, I think the kaspersky is a continuing rebate from earlier in the week or so, but this info will be added to the QS of the main thread ASAP. Thank you for reading.

4 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Fry's freebies (Free after Rebate) thread.
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 6, 2016 @ 2:27am
rated:
any kind individual happen to have an unused code for the Kaspersky that I could have? Thanks in advance

rated:
VivYip said:   
Personally, I think the kaspersky is a continuing rebate from earlier in the week or so, but this info will be added to the QS of the main thread ASAP. Thank you for reading.

Looks like it.. the rebate is valid for purchases between 11/18 and 11/26...

Thanks for the heads-up on this deal.

rated:
is there anothe code for kaspersky? comes up to $19.99 after $50 rebate. am i missing something?

rated:
You need to be on their email list to get your personal promo code.  It looks like they're offering this on BF also so you may be able to sign up now and get your code.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016