posted 14 days ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 5K

​Free 6-Months of ShopRunner 

By clicking Enroll Now you agree to ShopRunner's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.  

16 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Note that I think any AMEX gets free Shop Runner (forever, I believe). It should be listed as a perk of your AMEX card.
This deal is technically for TMobile customers but doesn't look like they are checking anywhere.

rated:
Correct.  I'm not a T-Mobile customer and got signed up and confirmed immediately.  All they ask for is name, email and password.  Easy-peasy.

rated:
Some merchants require minimum purchase to get free shipping and return, like Eddie Bauer requires $25 minimum purchase.

rated:
I got a year free trial over 5 years ago when it was posted on here. I did not enter a credit card and turned off auto renewal and I still have a membership? I order from AE and lord and taylor a few times a year and shoprunner is automatically there at check out. I wonder if they want so many active customers?

rated:
When I log in, it says

"Your membership will expire on 03/20/16"

So... is it expired... or not...?

rated:
Redbeard25 said:   When I log in, it says

"Your membership will expire on 03/20/16"

So... is it expired... or not...?

Mine also said it should be expired but when I place an order it works. Go to a website, like American Eagle and put a shirt in your cart and see if it offers shop runner. If it does it is still working.  

rated:
Not a T-Mobile member and I was able to sign up. Shows expiration of 5/20/17 for me. Great deal, thanks OP!

rated:
Privacy Policy:https://www.shoprunner.com/terms/privacy/  Data Collected: Anonymous (Ad Views, Analytics, Browser Information, Cookie Data , Date/Time, Hardware/Software Type, Internet Service Provider, Interaction Data , Serving Domains)
Pseudonymous (IP Address (EU PII), Search History, Location Based Data, Device ID (EU PII))
PII (Name , Address, Phone Number, Email Address, PII Collected via 3rd Parties, Login, EU- IP Address, EU- Unique Device ID )
Sensitive (Financial Information)  Data Sharing: Anonymous data is shared with 3rd parties., PII data is shared with 3rd parties.  Data Retention: Undisclosed

rated:
Thanks.
Mine shows:
membership expiration 05/21/17

Might help with my Newegg purchases for a couple moinths.

rated:
thanks mine was exp. now 5/22

rated:
Thanks,it works for me

rated:
I fell for ShopRunner when Newegg first promoted it as a shipping option. An item I wanted had $20 shipping, but was given an option for a free 7-day trial of ShopRunner, which offered 2-day shipping. My item arrived in 3 business days and my credit card was charged $80 as a one year subscription to ShopRunner even though I canceled within the 7-day trial period. I guess the Rep on the phone told me the first week was FREE to access your account, special members only coupons, and other promotions. If you use the service in regards to shipping, you MUST pay for a 1-year subscription. I immediately responded with I was unhappy with the service, as it took 3 business days for my package to arrive when I was promised 2 day shipping, and that I was still within my 7-day trial period and wish to cancel. He responded with what is the tracking number, I gave it to him, and a minute later he said have a nice day. Two days later the pending $80 charge was gone.

Sorry for the paragraph. I just thought I would share my opinion on ShopRunner. I mean overall, if you order alot online it would save you shipping costs over time. However, if you don't shop that much at participating businesses, it might be best to just deal with ground service.

rated:
Thank You

rated:
My shoprunner account says my membership expired 6/12/15. When I try to redeem this with my current shoprunner email, it says, "You already have an account with us." Any way to get this to renew my membership or do I have to enter a new email address?

rated:
You already have an account with us.

Ok Cool! LOL

rated:
Worked for me- thanks OP!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016