• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Similar to the AMEX opt-in deals, BankAmeri Deals are available to customers with a linked BofA debit or credit card.  More info here:  https://promotions.bankofamerica.com/deals/
Where's my cash back? After you make a qualifying purchase, your deal will display as Processing until the transaction posts to your account, usually within 7 days. After your transaction posts, the cash back earned will display as Pending on the Earned tab. Your pending cash back will be credited to your eligible Bank of America account the month following redemption. The status will change to Paid within 10 days after you receive your payment.​*YMMV, watch the expiry dates and limits on cash back.  

Current Travel Deals:
AirBnB 5% back
Air New Zealand 10% back
Four Points by Sheraton 10%
Sun Country Airlines 10%
St. Regis Hotels 10% 

Foodies
Applebees 10%
Olive Garden 10%
Five Guys 10%
Chili's 10%
Whole Foods 5%

Others just in time for the holidays:
Dicks Sporting Goods 10%
Big Five 10%
Pink 5%

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Specific offers are YMMV and BoA have been offering this for more than two years. Generally, it is not as lucrative as AMEX offers. Max are usually 10% with a limit of $3 - $5 cash back.

rated:
seawolf21 said:   Specific offers are YMMV and BoA have been offering this for more than two years. Generally, it is not as lucrative as AMEX offers. Max are usually 10% with a limit of $3 - $5 cash back.
  I agree many of their offers result in just a few dollars back (Starbucks comes to mind)...  but just on the Travel ones mentioned above, here are the max cash back limits: (these are pretty generous...)

AirBnB 5% back   MAX $34 cash back 
Air New Zealand 10% back  MAX $180 cash back
Four Points by Sheraton 10%  Max $50 cash back
Sun Country Airlines 10% MAX $30 cash back
St. Regis Hotels 10%   MAX $250 cash back

rated:
Thanks for reminding me of these. I never check them out.

rated:
Has anyone actually tried this with a St. Regis booking? It seems to require a suite booking, as opposed to just any booking, but I'm not sure if that's enforced:

"Reserve a suite at any St. Regis hotel or resort in the US and earn 10% cash back, with a $250.00 cash back maximum when you spend $500 or more! Book online at St. Regis.com, or by calling our Worldwide Reservation Offices. Offer expires 12/31/2016. Offer only valid at St. Regis domestic properties. Offer valid one time only. Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date."

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016