posted 11 days ago by
guildda
Shopaholic Member

The eight backs of BR30 LED bulbs have a $20 instant rebate. It comes out to 87 cents per bulb. Limit of 3. This was at the East Hanover, NJ Costco.

7 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Can you tell me if these are dimmable?

rated:
Feit LED BR30 Flood 5000K Daylight 8-packFeatures:

• 650 Lumens
  • 60W Replacement
  • Actual Watts 9.5
  • Life Hours 25,000
  • Energy Star Dimmable

http://www.costco.com/Feit-LED-BR30-Flood-5000K-Daylight-8-pack.product.100307631.html 

rated:
They are!

rated:
Excellent price, but probably limited to specific areas where the local electric utility subsidizes the price.

These are also available in Southern California (SoCal Edison areas), but it's only a 4 pack and I think it's 8.99 or something.

I have about 10 of these installed in my house from a previous deal, and they work pretty nicely. Haven't tried dimming them, though. They're definitely a step up from CFL's, especially when the weather gets cold.

rated:
Confirmed that this deal is still alive - at least in NJ. The only store that has plenty of stock is Hazlet, NJ. Thanks op for bringing this to our attention.

rated:
I have 2 Feit bulbs I will sell cheap ... according to the package they should last another 10 years. O wait I threw them away because they didn't last a year. Never again.

rated:
If you need dimmer, hopefully white ones, get them at Costco. Our's had a 2-pack for $12 (after $ utility rebate). One LED dimmer at HD costs usaully over $20, and the one we chose (and was certified on the cree bulbs to work) caused humming. Back went the bulbs and expensive dimmers to be very pleased at the cost/performace at Costco

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016