• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

ebates (308.21kB)
Disclaimer
Title says it all!

I assume its targeted but they did the same thing last year and it seem to be a pretty wide distribution 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
How does a person know if they qualify for this offer?

rated:
via email or when you logged in it popped up in your browser?

rated:
Under the large banner at top of page there is a smaller banner that says Hi, Rick and next to it is 9 Cash Back Bonuses waiting for you or something similiar.  Click on that and check to see if the promo is there.

rated:
Oh sure... now they email me after I just made a few purchases today.  

rated:
I have some $5 back on $50 and $10 back on $75 offers on some stores that I have never heard

rated:
EntertheDeals said:   Under the large banner at top of page there is a smaller banner that says Hi, Rick and next to it is 9 Cash Back Bonuses waiting for you or something similiar.  Click on that and check to see if the promo is there.
  The OP offer is a no go for me, but thank you for pointing this out as I never noticed it before. I went to one of the sites that I have a bonus offer for, and the bonus doesn't even show up in the Ebates add-on button thingy when I click on it - so I would have never known.

rated:
nortotron said:   I have some $5 back on $50 and $10 back on $75 offers on some stores that I have never heard
  Mine is the same rubbish, nothing good

rated:
Anyone have any good ideas to combine this with like a Kohl's cash deal or something else. There could be some deals to be had.

rated:
not even a rock here

rated:
EntertheDeals said:   Anyone have any good ideas to combine this with like a Kohl's cash deal or something else. There could be some deals to be had.

Best deal IMO is use their eBay link (1%) to buy a $200+ Gift Card on eBay. I don't see where Gift Card purchases are excluded in the T&C, but I'd double check of course.

rated:
I just visited ebates and saw a promo at the bottom for $50 off $200 at Neiman Marcus. The link led to a page on http://www.neimanmarcus.com/ with the promo code THANKFUL good through 11:59 PM CT on 11/26 online only for qualifying items with (sample graphic) '$50 off $200 purc... Promo code: THA...' in (gold) color type on the product page.

rated:
Same here.

rated:
Checked the email I use with ebates... nothing. Nothing for me on the site either except 10 'special bonus offers just for" me at stores I don't shop at and most I've never even heard of.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016