• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
This is so good, I decided to post it as new post. I already posted on my comment on the bf gc post too.

https://www.carrabbas.com/offers/black-friday?

Update: I'm at Carrabba's now buying $300 with of gcs. On my local Carrabba's, I can use up to 2 cards per visit, including amore Monday deals, no minimum purchase. It also can be used on different blooming onion restaurants, the bonus cards is generic card with outback, Carrabba's, Fleming, and bonefish grill. Score!

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: BLACK FRIDAY, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 4, 2016 @ 2:25pm
Member Summary

Carrabba's (16.55kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
These are promotional cards. THESE ARE NOT GIFT CARDS. Bonus cards are not redeemable at time of qualified gift card purchase. Valid upon future visits. Date restrictions apply, see each card for full details. Each purchase of $50 or more in Gift Cards will result in 5 $10 Bonus Cards with valid dates that vary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
You read the fine print right? Not such a good deal unless you like $10 off meals (with a minimum purchase)
Because you get 5 reward cards that equals $50 but varies on valid dates. So they will hand out 5 bonus $50 rewards cards but only can be redeemed essentially one at a time.

rated:
Not really, I just saw the amount and got excited.

If it can be used for Amore Monday, then it's still a good deal. $12.99 to go for appetizer, salad, and meal for $2.99.

I don't see expiration dates on the bonus card, so if it is truly no expiration date, I can see me and my wife doing amore Monday and each of us use the bonus card on separate checks. $2.99 meal each plus tax and tips. I think it's a good price for good meal.

PS: I don't see the minimum to use the bonus card.

rated:
maxmadman said:   Not really, I just saw the amount and got excited.

If it can be used for Amore Monday, then it's still a good deal. $12.99 to go for appetizer, salad, and meal for $2.99.

I don't see expiration dates on the bonus card, so if it is truly no expiration date, I can see me and my wife doing amore Monday and each of us use the bonus card on separate checks. $2.99 meal each plus tax and tips. I think it's a good price for good meal.

q: are you sure it can be combined with other promos... If not I could gift the bonus cards...

rated:
needhelpplease said:   maxmadman said:   Not really, I just saw the amount and got excited.

q: are you sure it can be combined with other promos... If not I could gift the bonus cards...

To be honest, I don't know the details. Here's the fine prints.
I still think it's a good deal, though. Use it for lunch or something. Maybe not the best deal but getting 100% of purchased gc amount is good deal, especially since I like the place.

*Purchase gift cards in restaurant only. between 11/25/16 - 11/28/16. Not valid with online purchases. These are promotional cards. THESE ARE NOT GIFT CARDS. Bonus cards are not redeemable at time of qualified gift card purchase. Valid upon future visits. Date restrictions apply, see each card for full details. Each purchase of $50 or more in Gift Cards will result in 5 $10 Bonus Cards with valid dates that vary. Bonus card may not be used for alcohol, tax, gratuity or gift card purchases. Dine-in only. Not valid with any other offer, discount, or certificate including any Dine Rewards redemption and Family Bundles. Bonus cards do not carry an unused balance and must be surrendered at time of use. Not redeemable at Kirby or Woodway locations in Houston, TX or Tampa Airport location. Distribution of bonus cards belongs exclusively to authorized representatives of Carrabba's Italian Grill, LLC and/or its affiliates. Carrabba's strictly prohibits the reproduction of this bonus card in any form or the sale or exchange of it. Bonus card will not be replaced if lost or stolen. No cash value. Excludes catering and Private Dining. Bonus cards can be redeemed at participating US locations listed on the card, see individual cards for full details. Offer ends 11/28/16.

rated:
Not valid with any other offer, discount, or certificate

rated:
So valid at Outback, Bonefish, etc.? The gift cards usually are.

rated:
Apparently some folks are confused by paragraphs, so here are some points in bullet form --

+ The 5 $10 Bonus Cards have "valid dates that vary."
+ Bonus card may not be used for alcohol, tax, gratuity or gift card purchases.
+ Dine-in only.
+ Not valid with any other offer, discount, or certificate including any Dine Rewards redemption and Family Bundles.

rated:
Yes, apparently a lot of people did NOT read the fine print.  Most likely the bonus certs are designed to get you in there for very limited periods, pay regular price for all entrees, and get $10 off per table.  The amount of the minimum purchase factors in here, too.

Got stuck with a similar deal from another restaurant because they couldn't be used with any other promo and using their coupons or advertised specials ending up being better than using their bonus cards.  They expired without being used.

rated:
no to-go option kills it for me...tips + time wasted at dine-in = no go.

rated:
Would be much easier if they would show the bonus cards valid dates, and also let us see if there is a minimum total needed to use $10 bonus card.

rated:
splitxserenade said:   Would be much easier if they would show the bonus cards valid dates, and also let us see if there is a minimum total needed to use $10 bonus card.

Yes, true, but then they wouldn't be able to lure you in as easily because what seems like a hot deal might not be so hot knowing those details.

rated:
ok, I just called carrabbas and good news! The bonus cards come in a booklet of 5, you can use 1 each month for Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May. So, that means you have to visit them at least once a month to utilize your bonus cards. Plus, if you buy 2 $50 gift cards you get 2 booklets of 5 $10 bonus cards and you can use 2 bonus cards or $20 per visit each month. Hope that makes sense, if you don't understand call your local Carrabbas, we eat there at least once a month so that is a great deal!

rated:
alright, just called a few Carrabbas in my area and they are all different, some say they will only take 1 bonus card per table per visit, others say they will just take 2 bonus cards per table per visit, but no more than 2 at a time. So even though the bonus card says 1 per table per visit, call the manager before you go and double check, because it's up to the MGR at each restaurant. I know I bought a bunch of famous daves GC's and their bonus cards say 1 per table per visit, but when I bought from the MGR he said I could use them all at one visit if I wanted, it didn't matter to him. So bottom line check or call the carrabbas you eat at on their policy

rated:
Thanks for clarifying! I can deal with 1 coupon per month. That's better than other places that sometimes only 1 - 2 months validity period.

The other point that I was trying to make was, if I am dining in with my wife (or my co worker) and ask for separate checks, then technically we both can use the coupon each, right? my assumption is one coupon per check, not really per table, per se. I don't see why people from the same table can't ask for separate checks. But again, I never work in restaurants. Carrabba's seems to be nicer restaurant, tho, not nickel and dime me when I was there.

rated:
does anyone know if these cards are good at outback

rated:
Sorry, I don't know.

rated:
margolis said:   does anyone know if these cards are good at outback

This is bf promo for outback. Get 2 $10 cards for $50. What's interesting is on the link below, the picture of the bonus card carry all 4 Darden restaurant brands. That would be awesome if the Carrabba's bonus card is the same as outback's.

http://view.email.outback.com/?qs=8e615342d3e9c41661faa41a3402f8c41ab66dac47b44c7467066705e7314e55d47180fb590471fe8d31036171e9cbb20fa99c30b4fba0b80efb653caa800a7cc68ec154fc09692fc5ec5fb0e7d22f99

rated:
The cards in the pic answer your question.  It looks like the black friday $10 card is for outback 11/26-12/15 and the $10 bonus card is for any of those restaurants 1/1-2/18

rated:
Update: I'm at Carrabba's now buying $300 with of gcs. On my local Carrabba's, I can use up to 2 cards per visit, including amore Monday deals, no minimum purchase. It also can be used on different blooming onion restaurants, the bonus cards is generic card with outback, Carrabba's, Fleming, and bonefish grill. Score!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016