posted 14 days ago by
HKSturboKid
Broke Member

Looking at Kohl's snail mail for BF ads.  On This Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday, Kohl will have $15 Kohl's cash for every $50 spend.

For the Xbox one S Minecraft bundle, it is on sale for $249.99 (You might need to add a filler to get it past $250) to qualify for the additional $15 Kohl's cash
For the Xbox, it did mention that you can't apply coupons to it, but you still qualify to get Kohl's Cash thou.

$250 = $75 Kohl's Cash to spend on Christmas gifts from November 27, 2016 - Decmeber 5, 2016.

5 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
rated:
If they sold more xbox accessories this would have been the best deal on xbox1s!

rated:
Live now.

rated:
Unless I'm missing something, the Xbox One that is on sale right now is only an Xbox One, not the "S."

rated:
This should be live now, but I can't find it.

rated:
Couldn't find xbox one S for $249.99. The link on the official bf ad at Kohls.com kept taking me to bundle with 2 controllers and charging dock for $329.99, ended up buying somewhere else.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016