posted 16 days ago by
Larryslug
Senior Member - 2K

Battlestar Galactica Complete Series is back in stock at Sharktank Media for $39.99. If you use coupon code SHARKTANK it knocks 10% off.  This is the Region 2 version I believe.  Nope it seems to be Region Free sold in UK

I wasn't going to post this until I had the order shipped and could share some feedback.  I ordered it Sunday night, and it shipped the next day.  YMMV but it seems that my order was fulfilled by Amazon since it shipped out of their distribution center in Kenosha, WI and was sealed with Amazon Prime tape.  Living close to Kenosha means it was delivered yesterday.

EDIT:  Get it here even cheaper at Amazon UK      https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0027UY8B8  With Chrome Highlight and right click go to.....

5 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 9, 2016 @ 5:13pm
rated:
Where on the page does it say that it is Region 2?

rated:
Cheaper (~$25.44) purchasing from Amazon UK (and also region free): Battlestar Galactica Region Free Complete Series Blu-Ray

Note: although "complete" series, I believe that there is one movie or two not included.

rated:
zgenerale said:   Cheaper (~$25.44) purchasing from Amazon UK (and also region free): https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0027UY8B8/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Note: although "complete" series, I believe that there is one movie or two not included.

man.....I did a search before I posted this and didn't see it was available cheaper.  Oh well, at least I don't need to wait 2 weeks  UK link

rated:
$41.99 now

rated:
Ahhh, on my phone the link to UK Amazon gets intercepted and it sends me to the US site. I manually went there and searched, and got it for $25.52. Thanks. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016