posted 13 days ago by
pitflyer
Senior Member - 2K

Click through on this link: https://play.google.com/music/listen?coupon=CYBER4&coupontype=va...

It says for new subscribers only, and for Google Play Music, but I had a former free trial (ended over the summer) and was able to add this to my account, and verified I also have access to YouTube Red. 
Remember to cancel your subscription before the trial is up; reports are you can cancel immediately at https://play.google.com/store/account?hl=en and it will still be valid till the end of your trial period. 

Good luck!  Found this on SD

12 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Former subscriber here as well, but unfortunately did not work for me, so YMMV but green anyway!

rated:
Former subscriber here as well, didn't work for me

rated:
Former subscriber here as well and it didn't work for me.

rated:
Former music subscriber only and it DID work for me. Thank you!

rated:
Worked for me... My subscription just ended In October!

Green for you!

rated:
former subscriber, doesn't work for me. my half price 6 months deal from valentine's day just ran out a couple months ago. would've been nice, bummer

rated:
Former music subscriber and it DID work for me. Thank you!

rated:
OP, please add free to title.

rated:
Thank you OP, I have had a free trial of Google Play music before and no problems scoring this deal. Maybe it's been long enough in between offers. Let's all throw some green your way!

rated:
awesome, worked for me. Anyone know where to cancel the subscription so it doesn't auto-renew?

rated:
In the App in settings

rated:
Just set it on your calendar so you cancel in time.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016