Posted with ToGo

Seagate Expansion 4TB USB 3.0 Desktop External Hard Drive - STEB4000100
$89.99
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Seagate-Expansion-4TB-USB-3-0-Desktop-External-Hard-Drive-STEB4000100-/311656180507

4 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 6, 2016 @ 2:28am
rated:
good deal -- but it has a power adapter.. I need to get rid of my drives with all the power adapters - the back of my desk has a ton of power connectors and cords.

I am a fan of the mypassports - they run off of the USB cable.

But the price is tempting to grab this.

rated:
Thanks for sharing. I've been waiting for this deal!

rated:
CPAESQ said:   good deal -- but it has a power adapter.. I need to get rid of my drives with all the power adapters - the back of my desk has a ton of power connectors and cords.

I agree. Unfortunately I have to go with the "wall wart" version when buying for a Streaming Media Player (e.g. Fire TV) because none of them provide enough power via USB to power the drive. But for the computer, mypassport is the way to go...at least up to 4GB. After that I think you can't power from USB.

rated:
CPAESQ said:   good deal -- but it has a power adapter.. I need to get rid of my drives with all the power adapters - the back of my desk has a ton of power connectors and cords.

OP's drive with the wart is $22.50/TB
The following portable is $26.66/TB
https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1540339

Instead of worrying about the % difference, I look at the $ difference (chump change), and find the 3TB to be a much better deal.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016