Swagbucks: Earn 1,300 SB ($13) when you sign up for a FREE 30-day trial subscription of Hulu (Today only 11/23/2016)

Today only, Swagbucks will give you 1,300 SB ($13 worth of Gift card) if you sign up to free 30 days trial at Hulu.
Please note that during registration you will need to provide credit card for them to charge it at the end of the 30 days, just make sure you write a note to yourself to cancel it before the end of the trial if you don't want to be charged for the next month.

If the link is not working try this:
Swagbucks main page --> SHOP --> Holiday Deals - you should see it on this page.

For me, SB applied immediately but YMMV (It's always recommend that you take a screenshot of the offer and a screenshot of the email confirmation from HULU, just in case)

More details:
*Hulu free trial offer valid for Limited Commercials plan and No Commercials plan for new subscribers and eligible returning subscribers. This offer may only be redeemed once per user. Cancellations or subscriptions determined by the Merchant to be invalid or made without a legitimate interest in receiving the Merchant's service will not earn SB. This offer is presented to you by Swagbucks on behalf of a third-party merchant or sponsor ("Merchant"). Swagbucks does not endorse (and therefore is not responsible to you for) the Merchant's views, policies, products or services. Have questions? Please contact the Swagbucks Help Center.

1. Click this link here

• Login to your account or create a new Swagbucks account

2. Then, click on this link for offer (if link does not activate process to the instructions listed below to redeem offer)

• On the Swagbucks Menu Page, locate the link "Shop" on the left side-bar menu and click on it
    • Under the same section, locate the link "Holiday Deals" and click on it
    • Scroll down and locate the "Hulu: Watch Your Favorite TV Shows and Hit Movies with Hulu!" offer and click on it
    • Proceed w/ the offer

3. Your total at checkout will be Free (you may cancel your Hulu subscription anytime before your trial period ends)
  4. Your Swagbucks account will be credited with 1300 Swagbucks Points ($13 value)

• Note, may take up to 24-48 hours to process or even longer in some cases

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Not working for my old account (last used in 2014).

rated:
Tried joining under spouses name and information and the page where you enter credit card says first charge will be today. No mention of 30 day trial.

rated:
I don't have this offer on my account

rated:
It looks like unfortunately this deal must have expired early. I will notify the mods to move it over to expired deals.

rated:

It (450.56kB)
Disclaimer
MrVietnam said:   It looks like unfortunately this deal must have expired early. I will notify the mods to move it over to expired deals.
Not dead. I just saw it on my home page under "Most Popular Ways to Earn." Not everyone gets every offer and not always at the same time (eta: and offers don't always show up in the same place, channel, inbox, etc... I also had the offer in my inbox this morning).

rated:
I just signed up to SwagBucks and the offer was there. So I signed up to Hulu Plus the $11.99/month plan free for 30 days. I did it minutes ago, so will post my results on the SwagBuck points.

Edit: So after 6hrs still no 1,300 SB... hence why I've never created an account with them. Unreliable. I'll post back if I ever see the points, otherwise consider this offer dead.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016