ChicagoBeijing from 460 USD
San JoseBeijing from 460 USD
Las VegasBeijing from 480 USD
Los AngelesChangsha from 460 USD

https://www.hainanairlines.com/US/US/2016-black-friday-cyber-monday

7 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
GEE..fly with a chinese airline....what could possibly be bad about that?????

rated:
belgique said:   GEE..fly with a chinese airline....what could possibly be bad about that?????

Chinese airline, i have found, are as good, i not better than us airlines, when it comes to service and quality. The fleets are certainly more modern. 
In fact,  they top the safety charts http://www.airlineratings.com/safety_rating_per_airline.php?l=Ds
But i guess, if you want to judge an airline based on racism, not fact, then yeah, assume they are junk.

Deal-wise these prices just seem normal if not high. 

rated:
mmconhea said:   
belgique said:   GEE..fly with a chinese airline....what could possibly be bad about that?????

Chinese airline, i have found, are as good, i not better than us airlines, when it comes to service and quality. The fleets are certainly more modern. 
In fact,  they top the safety charts http://www.airlineratings.com/safety_rating_per_airline.php?l=Ds 
But i guess, if you want to judge an airline based on racism, not fact, then yeah, assume they are junk.

Deal-wise these prices just seem normal if not high. 

If nothing else the stewardesses only weigh half as much so the aircraft aren't as heavily loaded.  The uniforms are also a lot better.

rated:
good price, but what are the dates?

rated:
VivYip said:   good price, but what are the dates?
  Hmm...not sure...jujubes maybe?  LINK 

rated:

Delta has the oldest fleet in the US, perhaps the world with an average plane age of approximately 18 years.  That's the one I avoid.

20 years ago C checks and D checks (major maintenance intervals) for US airlines used to be performed in Kansas and Oklahoma.  Now they are generally performed in China and other low labor cost countries.  Welcome to globalization.

rated:
belgique, 

If you don't know how to express your opinion in a respectful way, then shut up your stinky Mouth

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016