• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/philips-hue-white...

• Whether you need bright light or a relaxing glow, the Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance A19 Starter Kit gives you complete control over your home's lighting
  • Compatible with the Philips Hue app for smartphones and tablets
  • 3rd generation kit- features richer colors
  • Remotely dim and brighten lights, set timers, and turn power on and off without ever leaving your seat
  • Each bulb can change through all shades of white and a dazzling array of colors
  • For residential and commercial use
  • Each bulb uses 9.5 watts for 800 lumens of brightness
  • 25,000-hour average life for long-lasting use
  • Bridge is desk- or wall-mountable
  • LED light for excellent illumination
  • A19 bulbs
  • Soft white bulbs
  • Glass
  • Kit includes:
  • Three white and color LED bulbs
  • Bridge
  • Power adapter
  • Ethernet network cable
  • Each bulb measures 2.9" L x 3.5" W x 6.5" H
  • Bridge measures 4" diameter x 1" H
  • Cable measures 78.7" L
  • cUL listed
  • 3-year manufacturer's warranty
  • Imported

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I put these in my house where I watch sports. Absolutely love them. The lights can be synced with ESPN and your favorite sports team. In my case, I have football team synced and will flash yellow if a flag is thrown, lights go crazy during touchdowns, goes dead if other team scores. Pretty neat if you host people, however you will need more lights than the starter pack gives you.

rated:
splitxserenade said:   I put these in my house where I watch sports. Absolutely love them. The lights can be synced with ESPN and your favorite sports team. In my case, I have football team synced and will flash yellow if a flag is thrown, lights go crazy during touchdowns, goes dead if other team scores. Pretty neat if you host people, however you will need more lights than the starter pack gives you.
  what app are using to do that?

rated:
They may be using ifttt

rated:
Saw this in store, big sign excluding the ever-present 20% off coupon.

rated:
splitxserenade said:   I put these in my house where I watch sports. Absolutely love them. The lights can be synced with ESPN and your favorite sports team. In my case, I have football team synced and will flash yellow if a flag is thrown, lights go crazy during touchdowns, goes dead if other team scores. Pretty neat if you host people, however you will need more lights than the starter pack gives you.
  I cant find this either.  What software are you using?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016