Dear Member+ Subscribers,
Please note that RingPlus will create “Mad” versions of the following discontinued paid Member+ plans (and their Add Ons, etc.): 

• Bright Member+
  • Upbeat Member+
  • Cheery Member+
  • Sunny Member+
  • Golden Member+

Info at https://social.ringplus.net/discussion/9379/mad-versions-of-discontinued-paid-member-plans/p1 --- 

Open:Sunday, November 27, 2016 at 12 Noon Pacific until Saturday, December 31, 2016 at 12 Noon Pacific 

Open to Member+ Plans Changes and Member+ New Activations.
No Change Fees, Activation Fees, or Top Ups Required.  

You can change to the “Mad” versions of these plans: 

• Mad Bright: $2.99/mo*: Unlimited talk, text, MMS and 250 MB (full-speed 4G LTE data)
  • Mad Upbeat: $3.99/mo*: Unlimited talk, text, MMS and 500 MB (full-speed 4G LTE data)
  • Mad Cheery: $6.99/mo*: Unlimited talk, text, MMS and 1GB (full-speed 4G LTE data)
  • Mad Sunny: $12.99/mo*: Unlimited talk, text, MMS and 2GB (full-speed 4G LTE data)
  • Mad Golden: $17.99/mo*: Unlimited talk, text, MMS and 3GB (full-speed 4G LTE data) 

Tethering for all these Plans: $1.99/mo*
Tethering does not auto-renew, but will remain available to these plans. 

Member+ Add Ons for these plans by Allotments:Good for 60 Days (i.e., you will have 60 days to use them up, or they will expire) 

• 250 MB: $2.99/mo*
  • 500 MB: $4.99/mo*
  • 1 GB: $9.99/mo* 

They do not not auto-renew, but will remain available to these plans.

More info at https://social.ringplus.net/discussion/9379/mad-versions-of-discontinued-paid-member-plans/p1

8 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 3, 2016 @ 1:52pm
rated:
still trying to get the last bit out of you all.

rated:
Not getting anything from anyone. They already "got" the $120 from the Members +'ers. Now they're giving something of value. It isn't FREE!!!!!, but unlimited calls & text for $3/mo is nothing to sneeze at.

rated:
knickdigger said:   Not getting anything from anyone. They already "got" the $120 from the Members +'ers. Now they're giving something of value. It isn't FREE!!!!!, but unlimited calls & text for $3/mo is nothing to sneeze at.
  Perhaps not really unlimited calls & text.   They have some terms and conditions attached to "unlimited" that allow them to toss you off of you use 50% more minutes or texts in any month than you used in a particular month in the last 6 months.   There was quite an outcry about this a month or so ago when the introduced new terms and conditions.   Then the calmed everyone down by saying that this would only apply to "unlimited" plans.   Most of us had quite substantial allocations at the time so we felt we would not be effected.   Then this week basically everyone on a free plan got told they are going to be tossed, and all the non Mad paid plans are getting tossed.   So the free plans are now really low allocations with really high overage costs, my voice minutes are now 1/25 of what they were, text/mms are 1/10th and data 1/5th.   Also I'm going to need to install a dialer (which has great potential to jack up things like voice activated dialing, etc).   

The real issue is that things can, and often change last minute with RP, and communications happen after the fact.  The company has certainly proven this week that customers have not idea what to expect, and will be given little warning of changes that will significantly impact them.  

My feeling is RingPlus was great while it lasted, but it feels like the end is near.   Communications gaff after gaff.   I could be wrong.   I hope I am.  

rated:
If I join Member+, do I also get to meet Upbeat, Cheery, and Sunny pinays like in the picture ?

rated:
For me, since I never use more than about 100 minutes and a couple of hundred texts, the Black Friday Mad Cocoa plan seems a good alternative to Mad Cherry at a lower price/month.  I just don't know how slow is 2g for data, which is more important to me:

Mad Cocoa

$4.99/month

- 500 Minutes 

- 1000 Text 

- 1000 MMS

- 500 MB LTE Full Speed +Unlim. 2G

Overages - 5 cents per unit 

Top UP - Auto top up $10 when account reaches bellow $5

rated:
Can I just cancel RP line and get my $25 deposit back? The new terms are and plan names are confusing and new dialer thing is simply annoying.

rated:
Matr0skin said:   Can I just cancel RP line and get my $25 deposit back?No

rated:
Matr0skin said:   The new terms are and plan names are confusingdont worry, 80% of those plan names disappear every December

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016