• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
The Google pixel will be discounted to just $9.99 monthly on the Verizon Edge plan for both upgrades and new lines as part of Best Buy's expanded black Friday deals.

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 9, 2016 @ 5:38am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Where did you get this info at?  Is this also for the galaxy S7?  I called a local Best buy and they said the discount was for 3 days.  

rated:
Internal document was sent to me from local Best Buy store. Promo is officially Thursday and Friday but may be extended if any are available through Saturday.

rated:
In for 2; they charged $17.98 in taxes up front on a $0.00 purchase and I'll have a $20 activation charge. Line Access fee is $20. If you get fooled by the $199 up front option with 2 year contract, you get slapped with a $40/mo line fee. Be aware of this when placing your order

rated:
The $9.99 month pixel offer is on TV ads right now for the thanksgiving parade. Didn't catch how long it will be running.  Regular Verizon ads not store specific.

rated:
Will Best buy do the price match (10 a month payment plan) and give you a 250 best buy card? Thats the big question

rated:
at Best Buy - you also have to sign up for minimum of $35 (2 gb) data plan - correct?

rated:
So, silly question for anyone who is biting. Is the $10 a month a reduced price, or is it the regular $27-ish per month with a $17 credit? (e.g. is it possible to get the best buy deal, then cancel after a few months and pay off the $240 for the phone?)

rated:
Cool, so as an existing Verizon subscriber who bought my own phone, what is the total cost for the phone? is this like $10/month for 24 months or what?
(Answering my own question - $240. $10/mo for 24 months.)

rated:

Online (296.64kB)
Disclaimer
anyone have a video link to the commerical? Nevermind, it's live online
$19 in taxes in CA...darn paying on the $240 I guess.

Much better than waiting in the store to pay tax on $650 ($52) just to get the phone early.

Arrgh, system must be full, keeps saying 'credit check required' with no way to run that.

30 minutes later, it worked!  Probably the system was bogged down.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016