• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Bestbuy has Ipad Air 2 wifi sale active now.   64GB version is only avalable in store but 32GB and 128GB can be ordered with free shipping

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 6, 2016 @ 8:20am
Member Summary

ipad air 2 (11.81kB)
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Awesome, got one. Gold 32 is OOS already.

rated:
Thanks! Got one and will return the mini 4 I got the other day at the same price....

rated:
Thanks OP.  Combine with the $25 off $250 w/ AMEX Blue Cash to make even sweeter.  32GB for $249.99!!
In for 1.

rated:
HardwareJunkie said:   Thanks OP.  Combine with the $25 off $250 w/ AMEX Blue Cash to make even sweeter.  32GB for $249.99!!
In for 1.

Man, I totally forgot about it and used by 5% cash back from Citi Cashback Rewards.  Just cancelled and reordered with my Amex.  This time I removed the Webroot promotion from the cart before placing the order...  Scared me when I went to cancel the original order, the refund didn't include the $29.99 value and still showed as being a charge.  I'll have to monitor my account to see if it comes off completely or if I just got screwed.  

BTW, I got an estimated delivery date of Dec. 6th.  Is everyone else getting the same?  Wish there was a store pickup option, even if it was for next week.  

Looks like stock keeps coming in and out so for all those trying, just keep trying to add to cart and immediately get to the payment page so it doesn't drop out due to insufficient stock like it did to me a handful of times tonight.  I was able to score the Space Gray instead of the Gold, which was in stock.  Now it seems reversed with Space Gray in stock and Silver/Gold out of stock.  Good luck all!

rated:
DTKim said:   
HardwareJunkie said:   Thanks OP.  Combine with the $25 off $250 w/ AMEX Blue Cash to make even sweeter.  32GB for $249.99!!
In for 1.

Man, I totally forgot about it and used by 5% cash back from Citi Cashback Rewards.  Just cancelled and reordered with my Amex.  This time I removed the Webroot promotion from the cart before placing the order...  Scared me when I went to cancel the original order, the refund didn't include the $29.99 value and still showed as being a charge.  I'll have to monitor my account to see if it comes off completely or if I just got screwed.  

BTW, I got an estimated delivery date of Dec. 6th.  Is everyone else getting the same?  Wish there was a store pickup option, even if it was for next week.  

Looks like stock keeps coming in and out so for all those trying, just keep trying to add to cart and immediately get to the payment page so it doesn't drop out due to insufficient stock like it did to me a handful of times tonight.  I was able to score the Space Gray instead of the Gold, which was in stock.  Now it seems reversed with Space Gray in stock and Silver/Gold out of stock.  Good luck all!

I got a December 6 delivery date too.  AMEX was not kind to me - no $25 off.  Oh well.

rated:
Great deal. Mine also said delivery by 12/6, but it actually delivered on 11/28.

I should've picked up the OtterBox Defender that was discounted to $45. Now, it's "on sale" for $67 :/

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016