posted 47 years ago by
JayMatt19
I asked for a custom title - but I got this:(

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Leatherman-Tool-Group-Skeletool-7-in-...
Price :   $29.88
Discount :   Reflected in sale price
Shipping :   Free
Final Price :   $29.88 + Free Shipping

Views
3 Comments
Add Comment
Amazon has it since June, 2016 with same price ($29.88)

The one I have came into my position when our Lost and Found bin at work was cleaned out. Nobody had come to claim it, and little wonder. It must have been left in the rain it was in such rough shape, almost rusted shut and the blade was chipped. I had little hope that it could be salvaged or that it would be worth my time.

So I simply disassembled it, soaked it in some WD-40 and then lightly sanded the rust away and sharpened the blade. It looked and functioned like brand new, I could scarcely believe it was the same multi-tool. I've had it for years now and with occasional use have never once had to re-sharpen the blade. If they're still made with the same quality, then it's worth this price for sure.

bngo said:   Amazon has it since June, 2016 with same price ($29.88)
 Here is the link for Amazon.

It looks like they did in fact have it for that price in June but then it went back up for a long while and then just recently went back down to this price according to 3x Camel. Also they are currently out of stock and aren't backorderable as now Amazon isn't even listed as a seller.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017