• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Lenovo Flex 3 1580 80R4 Convertible Laptop - Flip Design, Intel Core i7 6500U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR3L, 256GB SSD, 15.6" FHD IPS Touchscreen, 802.11ac, BT 4.0, Win 10 Pro 64-bit, Black - 80R4000YUSItem#:  13795213  | Model#: 80R4000YUS

Here's the link:

Lenovo Flex 3 1580 80R4 Convertible Laptop - Flip Design, Intel Core i7 6500U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR3L, 256GB SSD, 15.6 FHD IPS Touchscreen, 802.11ac, BT 4.0, Win 10 Pro 64-bit, Black - 80R4000YUS at TigerDirect.com   

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
That is a pretty good deal but for a Senior member you should know better than to post something without a price in the title...

rated:
I was just about to mention no price in the title or subject.
$579.99
$9.99 Shipping

rated:
Not a bad deal, not a great one either though... The 6x00u series Flex 3's have been being discounted since the 7x00u chips came out. The Best Buy door buster Yoga 900 is a LOT better option if you are lucky enough to grab one for $699.

The Flex 3 models are solid machines... but the battery is on the small side and their screens aren't bonded like higher end notebooks so the 'screen' is set back / indented a few millimeters below the glass... adding screen reflection.

rated:
Stay far away from Tiger Direct. Whether or not you get your product is a roll of the dice.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016