Only Silver is available despite it WAS available in Red, White, and Black as well. Comes with free case and it mentions a free gift which is suppose to be a 8GB memory card but I didn't see the memory card in the shopping cart other than a description for "Receive 2 free gifts"

https://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog/powershot-elph-160-silver-refurbished

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Thank you, this is exactly what I've been looking for. They are harder to find good deals on now that most people just use their phones. (My dad is not one of these people though!)

rated:
Thanks,op,n41

rated:
Last night I added camera to my cart and only free case was included. Today I redid the cart and the free case and the 8 GB SD card were included. I ordered this camera - seems like it is almost the same as newer comparable model - only it does not have WIFI and only 8 x instead of newer 10x optical zoom. Also this is 720p video instead of 1080 . But a lot less than half the price of a newer model it is okay for me to replace a much older Canon.

rated:
how does this camera compare to Canon - PowerShot SX720 HS 20.3-Megapixel Digital Camera?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016