posted 15 days ago by
Respawn

​Rocket League: Collector's Edition (Xbox One) - $19.99 AC FS @ Newegg 

$10 off with coupon code 1124BFWK14

• Bonuses Included: Chaos Run DLC Pack, Supersonic DLC Pack, Revenge of the Battle-Cars DLC Pack, Collector's Edition Limited Art Print, Plus 4 All-New Vehicles!
  • All-new Season Mode that allows players to enjoy a full single-player experience
  • Extensive Battle-Car customizations with more than 10 billion possible combinations
  • Addictive 8-player online action with a variety of different team sizes and configurations
  • Amazing 2-, 3-, and 4-player split screen mode that can be played locally or taken online against other split screen players

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Was $15.99 at BB a week or so ago

rated:
MNFRUGALSHOPPER said:   Was $15.99 at BB a week or so ago
  I've seen it cheaper, but I can't find it in stock many places (including Amazon proper) so I figured this might be a good deal to post. I've never actually played it, but several people have told me it's a blast. 

rated:
My son loves this game. Wish I had not already bought it...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016