• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

2017 ThinkGeek Despair Wall Calendar
$11.99 + $7.95
http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/jjqj/?cpg=fbl_jjqj 

This calendar merges sarcasm with geek trivia in an epic yearly combination. Not only does it features extremely important (and oft-forgotten) dates like International Talk Like a Pirate Day and May the 4th Be With You, but it also features satirical anti-motivational posters as the centerpiece. I'm seriously thinking about getting one of these for the FatWallet offices . . . 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I used to get these directly from Despair and send them to clients. Haven't for a couple of years because I'm so late they get them in Jan.

Note that the ThinkGeek shipping seems to be a flat $7.95 rate, I put in 10 calendars (max per client) and it still came up $7.95.

=aw

rated:
ottawa said:   I used to get these directly from Despair and send them to clients. Haven't for a couple of years because I'm so late they get them in Jan.

Note that the ThinkGeek shipping seems to be a flat $7.95 rate, I put in 10 calendars (max per client) and it still came up $7.95.

=aw

This is the first time I've heard of Despiar. I forgot to add that's what the $7.95 was for in my title. It's been updated

rated:
I love Despair.com and their Demotivators. Despite all the negativity on their website, their customer service is top notch.

Most of the extra jokes in the TG calendar are pretty lame, but if Despair are only doing Build-Your-Own this year, I might get 10 of the TG.

=aw

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016