posted 9 days ago by
eeddings
Ancient Member

Not to be confused with the non-DM7 Nitro kit, which has always been $300 since it was released.

The DM7 Nitro kit is the new version of the DM7 kit which has been rated the best electronic drum set under $500 for years.  I've only found this particular set at Amazon

Alesis DM7 Nitro kit (current model) 

The DM7 Nitro drum set has 8" Snare, 8" TOMS, & 12" Cymbals.

• Full-size electronic drum kit
  • Upgraded "brain" and drum pads for higher sound quality over standard DM6, with built-in tools for practicing skills
  • USB MIDI connection for sound recording and virtual-instrument control on computers and mobile devices
  • Headphone jack for private practice, and stereo outs to connect to a PA system, amplifier, or recording console
  • 8” rubber drum pads with dual-zone snare and three single-zone TOMS; kick pad tower with bass drum pedal included; three 12” cymbals for ride cymbal, hi-hat, crash play

My daughter has been asking for an electronic drum set for months; therefore, I've been watching this set for a long time and this is the best price I've seen on it.

I'm glad I waited until Black Friday.  Enjoy!!

2 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Do you mean the DM6? That seems to be what this link resolves to.

rated:
This seems like the correct link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0187KO8X4/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1480200209&sr=1-1&pi=SX200_QL40&keywords=Alesis&dpPl=1&dpID=41BmH9EZk3L&ref=plSrch

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016