posted 7 days ago by
HKSturboKid
Broke Member

Stopped by Staples B&M this morning and picked up some paper and saw this on the clearance desk.  They had a few of them with the price tag marked at $110.50 as Clearance.    As with any clearance deals is YMMV per store.

This store is in Brooklyn NY Stillwell Ave.
Maybe they just want to clear them up cause the DOT can pretty much do the same thing as echo.

3 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
rated:
Does anyone know if it has the voice remote included? I know my beta Echo and 1st gen I purchased last year had a remote. But now it appears the ones on Amazon doesn't.

rated:
ignore this.  sorry!

rated:
cyberpitstop said:   Does anyone know if it has the voice remote included? I know my beta Echo and 1st gen I purchased last year had a remote. But now it appears the ones on Amazon doesn't.
  They no longer come with the remotes.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016