• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
XtremeGuard is offering 91% off sitewide.  Great deals on screen protectors for phones and tablets. NO minimum order.  FREE shipping. 

Promo code:  Black91

www.xtremeguard.com

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: BLACK FRIDAY, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 11, 2016 @ 2:20am
Member Summary

tempored glass (36.04kB)
Thanks Kcarlsen21
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
i recently ordered their screen protection product (tempered glass and screen protector) for Google Pixel. Please stay away from them unless you opt for the better shipping method. They shipped the product using fist class mail envelope. The tempered glass came without any squeeze card or screen clean towel. Def not worth the hassle. Yes, with the discount they are cheap, but you will end up throw it away and buy some other better ones.

rated:
this is a great no frills site for protectors.  If you want all the trimmings, go to bestskinsever or Zagg.  But it will cost you several times more.  This is my go to site for skins, since I have all the trimmings.  (soap spray, squeege, dust adhesive spot removers, compressed air,lint free cloth, alcohol wipes,...)

rated:
definitely use soap spray or water. if u dry install, u will ruin these. these are great and very cheap.

rated:
expired

rated:
Their iphone 7 spartan tempered glass protector is the same one for iphone 6. Don't buy them. They don't cover edge-to-edge and will leave rainbow like effect on the edges. Anker on Amazon is doing the same thing...so check before you buy.

rated:
91% ... fuggetaboutit! I'm holding off for their annual 92% off sale!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016