posted 13 days ago by
fsimmsninja

Lenovo has the Lenovo ThinkPad 13 Ultrabook w/ i5 6200U on sale for $839.00 - $335.60 coupon code "SAV40THINKPAD" = $503.40 with Free Shipping

1. Under "ThinkPad 13 (Silver)" click "Customize & Add"
  2. Under Processor select "Intel Core i5-6200U Processor (3MB Cache, up to 2.80GHz)"
  3. Under Memory select "8GB DDR4-2133 SODIMM"
  4. On the right side of the page click "Skip and add to cart"
  5. In the cart, apply the eCoupon Code "SAV40THINKPAD"
  6. Total at checkout should be $503.40 + Free Shipping

Specs: Intel Core i5-6200U 2.3GHz Processor, 13.3" 1920x1080 IPS Display, 256GB SSD, 8GB, DDR4, Intel HD Graphics 520, 3-Cell 42 WHr Battery, Windows 10 Home

5 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Lenovo coupon thread.
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: BLACK FRIDAY, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 9, 2016 @ 12:05am
rated:
This is great deal, on par with the E570 deal....ultrabook 3lbs

rated:
I'm getting

Coupon SAV40THINKPAD not valid for current shopping cart.

even when I copy the configuration exactly ($587.30 right?). There seems to be a 30% discount applied automatically, but another 10% would be nice.

Is the coupon expired? And did/does it work on other configurations?

Thanks!
=aw

rated:
Expired at midnight EST, SAV35THINKPAD and THINK35REVI still working it looks like. 5% more

rated:
Thanks. Not sure I need a new notebook anyway so I guess I'll let it go.

=aw

rated:
Got one for $547+tax. Better than Flex. On par with Yoga

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016