• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Upcoming VISA Checkout Offers: $25 OFF $100+ at Best Buy; $20 OFF $100 at Newegg and More

http://visacorporate.tumblr.com/post/153487731913/visaholidayforecast

• 1-800-Flowers: 20% off through December 31. Must use promo code VC20 and pay with Visa Checkout. See terms.
  • Best Buy: $25 off $100+ from November 27 through December 25, while supplies last. 1/person. See terms.
  • Fandango: Buy two or more movie tickets on Fandango using Visa Checkout and get one in your order free December 22-26. See terms.
  • Gymboree: Free shipping through November 30 with code VCFREE
  • Movember: $20 match to donation of $50+ through December 31. Visa will donate a total of up to $400,000. O?er only available twice per donor. See https://us.movember.com/donate for full details.
  • New Egg:  $20 off a $100  purchase on Newegg.com when you pay with Visa Checkout and use promo code VCOGREEN16 on December 12.
  • Rakuten: $20 off $75+ when you use promo code: VISAFRIDAY on November 25, while supplies last. Limit 1 per customer. See terms.
  • Shutterfly: Get a mug from November 30 through December 13 and January 3 through February 29. Redeem w/code for ceramic mug w/future order. Limit 1 per person. See full terms.
  • Staples: $25 off $100+ from November 24 through November 27

Member Summary

VISA Checkout (57.74kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
yes they cancelled it early..

dentee (Nov. 28, 2016 @ 8:59a) |

Darn! Missed the $25 off at BB! Went to purchase a $150 item and it did not apply the discount. They pulled it in just a... (more)

vinotinto (Nov. 28, 2016 @ 9:52a) |

Darn it. I was hoping for a little extra discount on this cyber Monday, so I waited until today. Now, the $25 BB deal is... (more)

vtdl (Nov. 29, 2016 @ 1:03a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Staples is already DOA!!

rated:
Anyone know if it will work at Best Buy and Newegg for the purchase of gift cards?

rated:
I have a Freedom Unlimited Visa card which earns 1 1/2%.  Chase told me, I can't get the checkout offers. So I don't think it will work. I tried it, but no success!

rated:
Marvinomatic said:   I have a Freedom Unlimited Visa card which earns 1 1/2%.  Chase told me, I can't get the checkout offers. So I don't think it will work. I tried it, but no success!
  You don't have to use a Visa with Visa checkout. Discover, Amex, MasterCard all work as well if you have other cards. VCO is just a wallet service.

rated:
Thanks for the deal!

rated:
Could I buy Target gift card delivered via Email i Staples?

rated:
not seeing any discount on BB.com with VCO

rated:
DeGlass said:   not seeing any discount on BB.com with VCO
BB is in Minnesota = CT = it's not 11/27 yet.  

rated:
Nice list

rated:
Awesome deal!

rated:
roy7736 said:   Anyone know if it will work at Best Buy and Newegg for the purchase of gift cards?
Best Buy: "*Online offer valid through 12/25/16 or while supplies last and is only available in the U.S. when displayed on www.bestbuy.com/visacheckout. Discounts not available on gift and prepaid card purchases, services purchased and/or taxes paid. No cash value. Limit 1 offer per customer. We may terminate this promotion at any time without notice. Discount will be automatically applied to a qualifying BestBuy.com purchase of $100 or more when you select Visa Checkout as your payment method. All digital items require you to sign up for or sign in to a BestBuy.com account."

rated:
what is worth buying in BB if GC is not valid for this deal?

rated:
Thanks, I got a Google Home for under $80 from best buy, now I'll need to return the one I bought for $106 the other day (total was under $100, did not need a filler to go over $100)

rated:
I got a google home. Not sure what this thing is but whatever!

rated:
I'm thinking of getting a Nest thermostat.  $199 less store credit (eg Kohls cash, Staples rewards, etc) was the BF price at several stores.
$176 at Target right now.
$199 - $25 would be ok and 2% back via SAH.  Any other ideas for lowering the price other than cc % back?

rated:
I put $100 worth of merchandise in my cart and signed into visa checkout. I am then given a button to click to complete purchase but $25 was not taken off....backed out of transaction

rated:
1/person? Nah, I just ordered 7 separate things on Best Buy...

rated:
is the $25 off supposed to show at checkout for Bestbuy? I don't see the $25 off at checkout using Visa checkout

rated:
Not sure why people are excited. It is only $25????

rated:
fatxman said:   Not sure why people are excited. It is only $25????
You STACK it with other discounts. That's the FW way.

ETA: plus there are no exclusions, unlike most retailer dollar off coupons.

rated:
If you activated the Best Buy AMEX offer *, remember to add your enrolled AMEX card to Visa Checkout.

* Get a one-time $25 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $250+ in one or more transactions in-store at Best Buy or online at bestbuy.com by 12/31/2016.

rated:
gilliancasselman said:   I put $100 worth of merchandise in my cart and signed into visa checkout. I am then given a button to click to complete purchase but $25 was not taken off....backed out of transaction

Maybe the browser has some issue.  I tried IE and it did not work.  It works fine when using Google Chrome browser

rated:
Thanks!

rated:
This seems like a great deal if I can stack the Visa Checkout for Staples offer with $20 back for $100 from AE offer. Not sure exactly how this Visa Checkout rebate works though.

rated:
idlezork said:   This seems like a great deal if I can stack the Visa Checkout for Staples offer with $20 back for $100 from AE offer. Not sure exactly how this Visa Checkout rebate works though.
  Staples VCO has been dead for days. VCO is not a rebate. It's a discount to the purchase price which should show up before you pay.

rated:
Does it take the $25 off during check out? or does it check out at full price and credit $25 to your Visa Account later?

I backed out because I didn't see the $25 taken off during check out.

rated:
icecow said:   Does it take the $25 off during check out? or does it check out at full price and credit $25 to your Visa Account later?

Probably dead because it's instant at checkout. When I went to BestBuy to pick up my Homes, there was a pile of them with pickup slips attached...so many people ordered at $74...

rated:
icecow said:   Does it take the $25 off during check out? or does it check out at full price and credit $25 to your Visa Account later?

You need to be signed into your BB rewards account for it to work.  Still working. Instant savings.

rated:
worked for me ..ty op

rated:
shows up when placing order.

rated:
ive used bby twice now on same account

rated:
lobstersoap said:   ive used bby twice now on same account
  Same here.  Bought 2 sets of hue 2nd gen for $95+tax  each.   Cheaper then getting the color bulbs individually.

rated:
HKSturboKid said:   
lobstersoap said:   ive used bby twice now on same account
  Same here.  Bought 2 sets of hue 2nd gen for $95+tax  each.   Cheaper then getting the color bulbs individually.

Worked for me too, but I didn't place a second order. Tempted, though.

rated:
Just tried at Best Buy and did not get a discount. Message on site says promotion has ended.

rated:
pigskins said:   Just tried at Best Buy and did not get a discount. Message on site says promotion has ended.
  yes they cancelled it early..

rated:
Darn! Missed the $25 off at BB! Went to purchase a $150 item and it did not apply the discount. They pulled it in just a day!

rated:
Darn it. I was hoping for a little extra discount on this cyber Monday, so I waited until today. Now, the $25 BB deal is gone. Sigh!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016